Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Stay Tooned!!!--The End!?????

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Stay Tooned!!!--The End!?????

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:54 am

Thanks, B. I already thanked you privately for always responding, I'll thank you now publicly. I always liked trying to make the thread interactive with videos and GIFs. It was fun for me. I didn't want an unceremonious Firefly ending where it just ends with no definitive conclusion (and then they have to make a movie years later to fill in the blanks). So hopefully someone who stumbles across this will at least get an idea of what the previous 27 pages was about. And who knows, maybe I'll get the urge to pick it up down the road. Or hey, maybe I'll learn to sew. Maybe I'll just lie low. Maybe I'll hit the bars. Maybe I'll count the stars until dawn. Me, I will go on.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:49 am

Oh I know you did Mr. L, just checking and thanks again ;)

Oh, one thing I didn't say was about your redhead fetish, I don't blame ya, I was the same way and once in a blue moon kinda am :o

Oh Dolly, seeing her always is something else indeed :o :wwsmh: :smhuh: :batwink:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:53 pm

Ha, I remember that Garfield/Heathcliff Robot Chicken segment but I don't know if I knew about the Healthcliff and the Catillac Cats.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:13 am

It was on here weekday mornings. I wouldn't say it was great or anything. I liked the Garfield series more, but back then you had to watch what was on the few channels you had, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:12 am

OK, here is a bit of a way to continue your great topic PB....

It's the Simpson's theme by Danny Elfman...see how versatile he is :batsmile:

Hope you liked that too ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:55 am

Nice. Again, there's just something with the horns and such that make his sound easily recognizable. If I knew music better maybe I could express it better. It's just a very unique sound.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Oingo Boingo forever!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:51 am

Great PB. Well, I'm trying to teach or at least give you a hint of how cool this stuff is and can be :) So many other people would love it if they'd just give it a shot. The horns...oh man, I gotta story of a movie composer I personally knew because of the HORNS...remember that i said this because one day I'll let this be known :!:

Acid, Oh yes :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Stay Tooned!!!--Christmas!?????

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:39 pm

No, nothing new here. But fear not, we did talk some Christmas cartoons on page 24 in here. Take a look if you want. Maybe poke around the rest of the thread, too.

general-discussions/stay-tooned-the-end-t1096-230.html

If you want the Cliff Notes of the thread just go to page 27, Dean.

Cheery, Dean. Just thought I'd mention that. Or maybe I'm just trying to keep this thread on the first page of the General Discussions Forum. Opinions may vary on where you draw the line.

"Can't see the line, Russ."

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Stay Tooned!!!--Christmas!?????

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:32 am

Yeah PB, to be honest when I come on the board and check all the topics I see your cartoon topic and see how it just stays there with nothing new. The thing is I didn't have nothing new but since it's Christmas time there it some opportunities here. I guess nobody wants to go back on things no matter how hard people worked on it or not..that was the prob on the Actionman board...I have no clue what prob is of why they can't go back/search/whatever :roll: I mean the same thing for Me and My topics, I'm thankful for the replies but I get replies from something new I just posted when they missed the rest of the other great stuff I posted before...I hate people missing out on good stuff :)

Anyway, first off good little story you put there. I gotta say this in priority that was a clever one you did here. Anybody that ever wondered what was a good example of women in the late 80s/90s would be something like her...that is still one heck of a sexy scene in NLCV :batsmile: I'm not saying today's women ain't good, I just prefer women from the past 80s, 90s etc. more :batsmile:

packerbacker180 wrote:No, nothing new here. But fear not, we did talk some Christmas cartoons on page 24 in here. Take a look if you want. Maybe poke around the rest of the thread, too.

OK, now I can't believe I didn't comment on this cause I did a lot before but it wasn't the best of times then for Me if you know what I mean :roll: OK, so here is these little bits from Me.

I don't really recall seeing that Inspector Gadget one. I wasn't really faithful to the series like I was with others it looked good but again, i don't recall it. Same thing with all of the other's. I just wasn't interested in them as a youngster.

I saw the Berenstain Bears from time to time but I do not recall that ad. That was really good. Even though it was before My time a bit, that SW one however, that was absolutely huge back then and I know cause it was still on TV when I was starting to get into SW but after that it faded out but despite that, this maybe arguably the greatest Christmas special ever made :batsmile: I do not recall that Pac-Land one, I really didn't get into Pac-Man all that much really compared to Mario & Sonic. I only read Ziggy in the newspaper and that's it. The Garfield Christmas, we already talked about it being good in your Christmas topic but not as fun as the Halloween one which really I have always loved In the Rough as much. Even though it wasn't as fun, it was still a classic :schal:

OK, with all of that being said, this is a really good topic PB ad it shouldn't be without some attention...later :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions