Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Video Game Consoles: You Have The Power!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Video Game Consoles: You Have The Power!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:04 am

Next up from My showcase is Rare's great 1988 Cobra Triangle that has it's 35th anniversary this year :o

As a side note I remember when I discovered this wonderful game, it was My friend Joey E's birthday party when he was playing it, amazing about that :roll:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:14 pm

See, now that I remember playing. I didn't own, but a friend must've or I rented, but that I distinctly recall.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:10 am

Well that's really good PB ;)

From My showcase here's Ghosts & Goblins for the NES!

Here's Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts for the SNES!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:47 am

I guess you have no connection to Ghosts & Goblns :x Next up is this great & sweet Addams family SNES game :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:26 am

While I don't have the game, I showcased a cool ad of Addams Family Values from My Game Players Magazine :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:30 am

Oh, the original Ghost n Goblins I played a little. My cousin had the game. I never really played the SNES, though, so most games for that aren't going to be really familiar to me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:39 am

OK that's good, that & The Addams Family two were the only spooky ones I showcased for SNES. Now we're off to SEGA CD which was so cool. I had explained in My presentation how SEGA truly made what video games are supposed to be...VIDEO GAMES! Just such a shame a lot people didn't like this style but I loved these types of games. First up is 1992's Night Trap that was actually a Hasbro production :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:03 am

So like I said, SEGA CD was really a true video game system because it had video...shame people didn't like it and see it this way :roll: Now unlike Night Trap these are a mixture of video and traditional gameplay. I got these two great Sony games that's based on the movies as a Double Deal. Buy 1, get 1 Free as you can see the detail in My grand showcase ;)

Bram Stoker's Dracula :batwink:

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:16 pm

Never knew these existed. Different.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:49 am

Yes they were. Now this was a completely new game that Sega made for the Sega CD, it's truly like a movie :blbat: :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions