Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 08, 2024 1:46 pm

That one was pretty good. I always thought a show about the grunts on both sides could be a cool live action show.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 09, 2024 7:20 am

That was a cool News Bloopers compilation. How about that, the women weren't actually clickbait and a surprise appearance by Jack Black :o

OK, good. Here's the guys that made it. Their called Transmute Productions and their Canadian :) They made some more good ones, I'll show them next :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 09, 2024 9:04 pm

My son kept saying 'hey' to me in the car yesterday which prompted me to do a bad Will Ferrell impersonation of Harry Carey for him so...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 10, 2024 9:36 am

It must have been a lot of conversation there if he kept on saying "hey" unless it was a "Are We There Yet" scenario ;) I never seen that Will Ferrel & Jeff Goldblum SNL before, that was from 1998. Comedy was still really good then. I've always been fascinated by the Planets and the Universe, I wanted to know beyond, I developed that at a very early age :)

I thought you'd like that commentary by those guys especially since their Canadians ;) I think they do a very good job with the fan movies. Here's these three trailers of their upcoming content :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 10, 2024 8:06 pm

Those were pretty good. The special effects and detail were nice. Sometimes these fan films just look like people cosplaying in the woods, but they do a better job if making the scenery not just look like normal wooded areas. The 'hey's were just my son saying it repeatedly to be annoying, lol.

Not sure if I posted this one before. I know I watched a while ago right after another John Ritter or Wings clip, so I don't think I posted it, but if I did already, sorry.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 11, 2024 6:04 am

No, I don't recall you posting that because I would have seen said something like this. John Ritter & Amy Yasbeck were together for a long while and finally got married in 99, 25 years ago this year :o They were in a lot together. She never remarried after he shockingly passed away :roll: That clip was pretty good by the way :)

I know what you mean. I'm glad you liked it. Okay, you saw the trailer, here's the film :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 11, 2024 10:44 am

Crush the Rebellion!

I didn't think I shared that John Ritter Wings. Think I saw it when I posted another Wings clip and didn't want to do 2 in a row.

For some reason a couple scenes from this are missing from being in order so I had to add some instructions so everything makes sense. Since Hillary Duff is in those scenes, I'm surprised they aren't posted , but after searching this was the only clips I could find that had everything including RowboatCop. #sixseasonsandamovie

Okay, I couldn't find these scenes separate, so watch the third part only to the 1:25 mark and pause it then continue to the 4th clip

ok, now go back to the 3rd clip and watch til the 1:46 mark, then come back here to finish it out
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 12, 2024 8:39 am

Yes you didn't ;)

Okay, good instructions there PB for that Community. Shame stuff like that is gotta be complicated and not in one clip but you did what could PB ;) Hillary Duff was something. she can be quite a character.

Here's the trailer to the next one :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:41 pm

If that was on TV, I'd probably watch it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 13, 2024 8:00 am

That was a good Golden Girls.

That is good but you don't have too, it's on the almighty Internet though I suggest to play these in a separate window for full screen view cause these are too good to see in small screen ;) Here's the whole movie :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions