Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 pm

I never watched Punk'd but I give credit to Hunter there. He stayed completely calm and composed throughtout. Not sure other wrestlers would've have. I guess he knows how to play the game, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:51 am

Great Muppets :lol: Oh yes, HHH did good there and was cool that they featured :) So did you see them CarShield featuring Mike Ditka before PB :?:

OK, I posted them of Mike Ditka because of this :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

More tomorrow :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm

I remember all those commercials. I remember shaking my head seeing Flair doing those. He's always chasing the money, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:16 am

Flair's still got it so he wants to get the cash :!: Gosh that was some drew, boy did she get even :wwwink:

Okay, did you see these then too :?:

FLAIRWOLF :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:41 am

I have not seen Flairwolf, that was something. Ah-woooooooooooo!

Random sidebar. I've shown all the times the WWF was in a Boy Meets World episode and I always wondered why. It's not like the WWE was that hot back then or at least not until Mick Foley appeared. I was listening to an episode of Pod Meets World it's hosted by the actors who played Eric, Shawn, and Topanga, and it turns out one of the head writers is really good friends with Bruce Pritchard. So mystery solved.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 01, 2024 7:32 am

I thought there was a chance you didn't see Flairwolf ;) Huh, about that...great trivia there :o Oh gosh, the SW was something else :shock: :batsmh: :wwshock: :smsmh:

OK, I got one more CarShield with Ric Flair. I was kinda amazed about this one because LA Knight showed up in it as The Overcharger :o What really amazed Me was he just made it to NXT and hadn't developed the huge fan-base yet :batshock: Now have you seen this before PB :?:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:11 pm

Must've missed that one, too.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 02, 2024 8:48 am

I didn't think so..I mean LA Knight was in NXT just a few weeks if even that :shock: Holy Jawa, I never seen that SW Parody of Troops...how did I miss this one :o :? That was Cam Clarke, he did many voices in cartoons including Leo of the original TMNT & Prince Adam/He-Man in the 2002 MOTU reboot :) That was wonderful how they did that as it actually showed how the slaying of Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru went down...wow that was great...I want to see more of this if possible :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:02 pm

It was clever. I don't think they ever made more thougj. Shame.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 03, 2024 5:55 am

Huh, yeah it is :roll: I've seen tons of 9/11 documentaries and countless footage of 9/11 of the buildings & Buildings 7 and all of that and know most if not all of the theories of what really went down...however I never seen that SW concerning 9/11 and the Death Star :o That was cleverly done in IMO :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions