Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:22 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 am

That Vacation movie is okay, it lacks what the others had especially Christmas Vacation. People always think that the swastika is only Nazis...it dates back thousands of years before Germany ever came to be...do your research people. What a shame how they were to Rusty about that great song by Seal from 95's Batman Forever :batsmh:

Here's these videos about the Tartan Prancer :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 pm

I said it before I really had no intention of ever watching Vacation, but we stumbled upon it on one of the movie when we were staying overnight in West Virginia and wound up watching it and thought it was hilarious. There are some parts that aren't that great, but a lot of it still makes me laugh. If I'm flipping channels and it's on, I'll usually watch for a bit depending on where it is in the film.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:54 am

I see and that is good that you think it's funny. That Spongebob was something :lol: :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:44 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:39 am

I see what you were talking about Disney & Sitcoms...I did not know that :shock:

OK, now let's continue with the Infomercials and their salespeople :)

Next up is...Billy Mays. This year marks his 15th anniversary of his unfortunate passing in 2009 :roll:

You posted his name in the Word Game Topic so here he is in some of his classic moments :)

He's known world-wide for his OxiClean Advertisements :!:

The Big City Slider :!:

Mighty Putty :!:

I'll do more of him later but next I want to do his business partner, Anthony Sullivan ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:00 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:56 am

That was a good Punky Brewster, Peacock has ton of good shows :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:08 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:00 am

That was cool Silver Spoons. yeah, it was something talking about girls & dates during younger times :)

Scorpion on the shoulder :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions