Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby Webslinger » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:09 pm

WOW, Plastic Man looks to be in pristine condition brotha!!! VERY COOL!!! I loved that line and had over half that line including Cyborg but due to an unfortunate break-in I lost a lot of my stuff. I have managed to get a few here and there but it is a work in progress.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 am

That's the Best Plastic Man action figure that I seen so far and thanks for sharing it. I agree (totally) with Webslinger's words on it. He was right on the $$$$$.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:06 am

DC Universe Classics Legion of Superheroes - Brainiac 5

This figure was part of a 12 figure set on Mattycollector.com a few years ago and has become a sought after set, I am fortunate enough to to have tracked down a few from the boxed set here and there and now I can ad the newly acquired Brainiac 5 to my collection...
11816876_1007420609290930_7179034943506530987_n.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 am

Very Nice Webslinger and they did a good job with it. Thanks for sharing it

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Picked up NECA Godzilla from their 8-Bit line of figures, man he is awesome!!!
download.jpg
nc42805lg.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Ken Davis » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:15 pm

My wife is frequently the pointy-end of my "toy-collecting spear"--as far as hunting goes. She found me the remainder of the Marvel Legends Ant-Man wave I was looking for. Just great figures all, and I'm delighted with the Ultron BAF Aaaaand, that I've now completed the Wrecking Crew!!! Big Happy there!!
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:22 am

Webs and Ken Davis, Congratulations on your latest acquistions ... nicely done! :)

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Ken Davis wrote:My wife is frequently the pointy-end of my "toy-collecting spear"--as far as hunting goes. She found me the remainder of the Marvel Legends Ant-Man wave I was looking for. Just great figures all, and I'm delighted with the Ultron BAF Aaaaand, that I've now completed the Wrecking Crew!!! Big Happy there!!

Ken that's awesome that your wife looks for stuff for you, my wife thinks my collecting is cool but that's about as far as she'll step into my universe hehe.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Ken Davis » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Webslinger wrote:
Ken that's awesome that your wife looks for stuff for you, my wife thinks my collecting is cool but that's about as far as she'll step into my universe hehe.

She's luckier at it than I am because she ( as a long-haul trucker) travels a lot further afield than I do. I hardly get out of the house.

She doesn't have a constant shopping list from me though.
I seldom ask her to look for stuff, but sometimes when she's shopping she'll call me and tell me she's in the toy department at wherever. :wwgrin:
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Ha, I often text my wife pictures of figures when she's out shopping just so she knows what to look for. Sadly, I don't think she's ever found anything I was looking for since she's usually only out in the evening and by then the good stuff isn't around. But I still try!

Bought the Funko Legacy Rocketeer tonight.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions