Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

No Joe?

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: No Joe?

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:11 pm

It looks like the larger set is an exclusive, but I would bet the box in the image is what the retail figs are going to look like in box.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:34 am

Wow. This looks insane. I'm definitely in for this set.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 pm

I already called Hasbro to give them my routing number to my back account.... :splol: :spwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:13 pm

Webslinger wrote:I already called Hasbro to give them my routing number to my back account.... :splol: :spwink:

HAHAHAHA...Hasbro Pulse has mine
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:40 am

Kind of disappointed in the Scarlett and Roadblock. Pretty busy, ugly designs. I guess they're going with the ML model of figures giving you characters you always wanted, but making you buy versions you may not find ideal before finally giving you the right design.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Hmmm, that Scarlet headsculpt looks OK but not digging the costume design. Roadblock is passable but not the look I'm after. I'll wait until classic looks become a thing.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:15 pm

For the most part, I think I'll only do the original team from the first ten or so issues of the classic comic series but these don't give me a lot of confidence in how they'll be rendering green shirts like Breaker, Clutch, Grunt and Steeler.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:32 pm

That's how it starts, lol.

Oh, I'll just buy Snake Eyes...hey, you can't have SE without Scarlett...oh, well they need Storm Shadow, you have to have a villain...150 figures later...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:40 am

That's exactly how my 25th/30th/50th Joe collection got out of hand. LOL.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:59 am

That's why those 25th Anniversary sets were so smart, they already had you with 14 figures before you blinked. It wasn't hard to say, well...I need Firefly, too...and Zartan!...Geez, can't have Zartan without the Dreadnoks...amd now I have an entire six shelf bookcase full of them, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions