Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Universe

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Universe

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:49 pm

I have to admit I'm pretty happy about Puck, LOL. But man, so many characters would've been nice to have instead of all these redos and alts. I currently store my excess MU figures in plastic tubs and I'm not joking, when you peer into the hero tub, you see mostly blue and red (Spider-man), and red and gold (Iron Man) and that's with about 12 Shield Agent army builders and the classic Nick Fury.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Shockprowl » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Big fan of the Universe line. Not completist at all, but enjoy my favorite characters very much in this scale. I really hope they keep it going with the Avengers rebranding, and hope it doesn't vanish. As others have said, there are tons of A or B list characters left to do, plus some fascinating non-seen-as-much characters, such as, say, the U-Foes.

In the UK they're very hit and miss in terms of availability. You'll suddenly see a particular wave, and they'll be millions of the them, the same characters. Then nothing. Most of the figures I want I have to buy on-line.
Shockprowl
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Currently, I'm collecting mostly Marvel Universe with the odd Marvel Legends/Marvel Select that scales well put in. I'm missing a lot of the new sets right now like Mysterio, Rhino, Elektra, etc.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:53 am

Walked into Target today and found Dagger and A-Bomb sitting on the shelf, I really wanted the grey Hulk but he was nowhere to be found... They were ringing up for $7.99 though so that was a pleasant surprise.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:51 am

Nice finds, Slinger. I finally found Elektra and Rhino in the wild but still no Mysterio, Prof X, Blastaar, Cloak, Dagger or Abomination.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Just got home from another toy run. Didn't find anything in the toy aisles for MU except more Elektras and a Psylocke. Is she the new Multiple Man/First Appearance Ms. Marvel?
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:41 pm

My Target as of Monday, had A-bomb, Dagger and the standard Cap and multiple Spideys from previous waves...nothing else to note.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:05 pm

:batshock: Wanna hook a pal up? Hehe.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SubsonicJoint » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:32 am

I found Baron Zemo? at Target but I didn't have enough cash to get him at the mouser 7 pack so...oh well.

Although I hate re buying the redos they are soo much better, Is there an improved Cap? Because I absolutely hate the one I have currently.
SubsonicJoint
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah, one of the latest waves, the one with Elektra and Rhino redid Cap with most of the new articulation improvements. :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion