Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Universe

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Universe

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Acid,

Sorry man, just came back on this thread and saw your request...sure I'd love to help but when I went there today, the only one left was Iron Spidey; which ones are you looking for and I'll keep an eye out for ya.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby beastovjudgement » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:28 pm

If anyone here is around southeast New England and is interested, the local chain store Benny's has an extensive stock of the Mysterio/Rhino/Elektra series.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:50 am

No probs, Savant. Actually the ones I'm looking for are Mysterio, Dagger, Abomination, A-Bomb, Professor X, Blastarr and Kang. Also wouldn't mind the Future Foundation Spidey/Doom two-pack. :batgrin: I bought a bunch of those from someone online but the shipment was lost so they gave me a credit and I bought something else with it, but I was annoyed because now Kang and a couple of other ones he lost cost an arm and a leg.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 am

Yikes that's a Belgian Bummer right there...I'll keep an eye out for these guys for you and let you know if I find any.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 pm

You bet, thanks man. I appreciate it. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:17 pm

The new Avengers Infinite figures actually look pretty cool. I like the selection even if they're going to overkill it with Avengers "special sauce" figures.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 pm

I've seen these. They do look cool but I'm only really interested in the Grim Reaper right now. I might get the Wasp even though it's her modern look and I collect mostly pre-20XX style figures. I'm pretty sure I have Hyperion already but I'll have to look through my collection again.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Wait, I guess they never made Hyperion. For some reason I thought I had a figure of him. Weird.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 am

Hey Aciddragon I'd be interested in that Daredevil from the 2 pack if you don't want it, let me know if I have anything you might want from my trade list...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Hey Webs, oh no, I just meant that I -like- the Daredevil from the two-pack and wish they hadn't made the less good poorly articulated by comparison Daredevils prior/Shadowland Daredevil at the same time. Sorry. :batlol:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion