Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Coming of Another Haslabs...

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

The Coming of Another Haslabs...

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:00 pm

Well, at their fanfest Hasbro teased another ML Haslabs item by showing the Fantastic Four. So that means either we're getting a giant sized Willie Lumpkin, a Fantasticar, or Galactus. My initial thought from the teaser was the car, but I'm going with Galactus now. It makes more sense as far as add on levels. And if it is, it better include Nova and Firelord. My lord, it's things like this that is why I keep my commission money in a PayPal account so my wife doesn't need to know how much I actually spent, lol. Shhhhh.

If this be doomsday, indeed...to my PayPal account. But I'm in if it is Galactus!

Unicron was cool, but TRA isn't something I collect. The Sentinel was cool, but they're kind of like Pringles, and there's no way I'd buy two or more, so even one seems unneccessary for me. But you only need one Galan, and he's kind of a must for me if it be true.

Hurry, put your ToyBiz one up on eBay while there's still time!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Coming of Another Haslabs...

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:46 pm

If it's Galactus it will finally be to scale... with my 3.75" figures maybe.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:28 pm

I don't know how big he is exactly as his size keeps changing but I usually just go by how he looked next to Ultron when he kills him in Secret Wars so his head from brow to chin is about the size of Ultron's body. I can't see us getting a grown person sized Galactus figure any time soon but a 3 ft tall Galactus would be pretty good for 3.75 inch figures based off that one picture of reference.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:14 pm

Even if they use Sentinel parts and give him a proper head he'd still be several inches taller, which seems appropriate. Just hope for Heralds if it's true.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:58 pm

Agreed boys....it has to be Galactus and he HAS to be at least the same as Sentinel; but I wouldn’t shy away from a larger Devourer of Worlds.

I always thought the Sentinel was too big for that scale; always liked it when they were large but not skyscraper size. I love the Marvel Universe Galactus and thought he was the best we’d get...until HasLab came along.

Unsure of I’d go in on this guy though...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:23 am

If it's the Big G, and he isn't ridiculously expensive, I have to get one. Especially if he has a bunch of Heralds as levels. Those late 80's Ron Lim Silver Surfer books were my favorites as a kid.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:50 am

And there it is...

Hasbro Pulse invites you to join us in bringing the Great Devourer to our world, with all the features and detailing you know and love from the Marvel Legends Series. At a staggering 32” tall and covered in intricate LED-enhanced detail, he’s the largest and most complex Marvel Legends figure ever:

32-inch (812.8 mm) Galactus figure
+300 pieces and +70 points of articulation!
20 points of articulation in each hand!
LEDs in the head and chest (4x AAA batteries required, not included)
3 swappable face-plate accessories for alternate expression
Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & all three digital comics issues of the Galactus Trilogy (Fantastic Four #48-50, Lee/Kirby, 1966) to read in the Marvel Comics app (available in iOS and Android). Open only to US residents 18+. Terms apply.

This HasLab project will run from July 16, 2021 to 11:59PM ET on August 30, 2021. If successfully backed, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2022.

$399.99, not sure on this, will wait and see what the added goodies are. $400 is a lot for anything.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel ... dGa.LqpvWS

On the plus side, he qualifies for free shipping.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:04 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:40 pm

3200+ people after a couple hours, so...let's see some add-ons! It better include Nova, or else! <shakes fist>

Update: 5,500 after half a day
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:55 pm

At almost 7000 now,so halfway there. Not sure how many bonuses this will get since with the Sentinel people could buy multiples. Not sure how many people will buy multiple Galactuseseseseses. Hoping for a few Heralds before I buy in. Probably will anyway, but would rather know. $400 is still a lot. Would rather $300 and no lights, lol. Who needs lights?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion