Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 am

FlókiXHarley Quinn™ wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:
FlókiXHarley Quinn™ wrote:I manly watch ECW, and WWE not NXT can't get NXT here in Australia nor can we get AEW.

Also been watching CHIKARA on YouTube and CZW on YouTube.

other then that I watch Indie stuff or whatever I feel like.

i'm a huge ECW fan and I know a little bit of CZW too.

Sweet, yeah I started watching the early stuff from 93 is was way before it got extreme but it's still entertaining and wrestlers like Rockin Rebel was really a front man with his attitude. The Public Enemy when they joined were a great tag team along with Bad Breed.

The Headhunter matches from 93 were great, I am nearly up to 94 ECW still got a few more TV Tappings to go and NWA Bloodfest day 2 haven't had time to watch any ECW recently.

I have also recreated a lot of the ECW wrestlers in Fire Pro, some of the early 92, 93 and 94 wrestlers aren't the best but from 95 - where I am up to in 98 are more better.

CZW is also great, deathmatch wrestling is nearly a forgotten style of wrestling with W*ING, FMW, IWA Japan all shutdown the only companies are Big Japan Pro, CZW, and IWA Mid-South / North East.

Thanks for sharing this. :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 am

:smgrin:

We really need some Harley Quinn smilies.

Anyway, back onto wrestling is NWA Power any good i have seen small buzz compared to AEW.

Like does nobody really know that NWA rebuilt a new program this year not too long after AEW or is it not enough social media buzz.
Cheers Floki :)

The Offical sidekick of Harley :hq3grin: :hq2grin:
FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:20 am

FlókiXHarley Quinn™ wrote::smgrin:

Anyway, back onto wrestling is NWA Power any good i have seen small buzz compared to AEW.

It is by far the best that I have seen and it's through YouTube and 1 hour of NWA is better than 5 hours of RAW and SMACKDOWN combined.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 am

I might have to check out an episode and see if i like it or not.

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:50 am

I like NWA Powerrr. The nostalgia factor is high. Plus, I legit wish Kayfabe Cocktail was a thing. I don't always remember to watch on Tues but I check it out every week.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:50 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm

NWA Powerrr looks awesome! I'm definitely going to check out the episodes on YouTube. Also, gives me an excuse to make updated NWA ring textures for Fire Pro Wrestling World. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:31 pm

AcidDragon wrote:NWA Powerrr looks awesome! I'm definitely going to check out the episodes on YouTube. Also, gives me an excuse to make updated NWA ring textures for Fire Pro Wrestling World. :smgrin:

Sweet, I think Avenger has most of NWA Roster allready, he might have some random dudes / gals missing like jobbers / lowcard wrestlers.

Though i'll still check NWA Power out, Defiant / WCPW is a good show to watch on youtube it's British wrestling and they had a decent roster some of there PPV's are missing but most of the TV Tappings are on YouTube.

Along with that they are adding more PPV's monthly due to the company shutting down and there network system is gone so they are uploading eveything for free.

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:57 pm

The only UK stuff I've seen so far have been the older World of Sports stuff and the Progress Wrestling material. I'll give Defiant a look.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:09 am

Yeah they had a lot of fire power come through they even had Jay Lethal wrestler a few matches in Defiant.

And they helped wrestlers like El Ligero, Primate, Big Damo (Nikki Cross's husband), Joseph Connors and many others get noticed, I knew squat about Defiant until people started asking for me to recreate it as many of the wrestlers were missing.

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc