Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:01 am

Yeah, that lineup came as a shock. I guess they're pulling a Legends and using the movie stuff to mainline comic figures in, even if most of them are expected names. Nice to see Cassie finally show up, though. Probably pick her up, and I'd pick up Batgirl if I wasn't already getting the DCC one with the boss motorcycle.

I'm probably gonna have to eBay King Shark. KING SHARK.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Havok1891 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:26 am

Nice to see Cassie indeed! She was like 2 on my wish lister after Ravager when the line had died!
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:47 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Yes, it's a strange feeling to see stuff I want to buy without dissecting what parts I need for customs. Getting better.

Indeed it is strange feeling actually wanting some of these, King Shark especially :bdvbang:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:43 pm

My first day back in town from vacation and I stopped at Target on the way to the grocery store. Found Carrie Kelly and Supergirl. Bought SG to maybe make Arisia from parts. Bought Carrie Kelly for the Bat-shelf. Felt weird buying a DC figure I wanted to display. She was never high on my list but deserving nonetheless of hanging out toward the back of the shelf. Incidentally, she might be the poorest DC figure Mattel has made to date. Probably shouldn't have paid $20 for her, but hindsight blah blah blah.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:14 am

Katana's back up on Amazon for $19.99! She keeps selling out, so pick her up if you get the chance. (She was way cooler than the movie she got stuck in. Here's to hoping for a solo film, or at least an expanded focus in Squad 2: This Time We're Just Gonna Let the Audience Edit the Damn Thing.)
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:57 pm

Heads up...I just bought TDKR Armored Batman for $5.00 at my local Wally
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:35 pm

I heard of people finding these for $5. I will have to go scan some, lol. $5 bucks would actually get me to buy some of that junk.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Sadly, even for $5 it's tough to get these...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Lol, truth. That Carrie Kelly has as much articulation as a $5 evergreen figure anyway. Checked a couple Wallys but they don't have any of the new stuff and the all BvS and Suicide Squad stuff was still $20. Oh well, not sure I really need any of those anyway. Don't care about the DKR stuff, and not much to customize with that anyway.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Been having some luck the last few days finding these $5 figures. I've managed to pickup a SuperObama, Carrie Kelly, Stay Puft Batman, and 3 Zero Year Batman figures for $5. Hoping to find more tomorrow.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel