Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

TMNT: Classic Collection - SPECIAL UPDATE 06/16/21!

Our favourite shell backs are back with a new hit TV series, a new movie and a plethora of colourful action figures to boot!

Re: TMNT: Classic Collection - SPECIAL UPDATE 06/16/21!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:38 am

MajorCandidZero wrote:I think my favorites were the toon style turtles way back.

Cool :batsmile: Yes, they great and still awesome to this day IMO :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:47 pm

I think when I was recollecting these, the Toon turtles were also the ones that I made sure I had in my collection. I think one of them wasn't as much to my liking, though, because it had a funny gimmick that actually made him look strange. Could be Mikey?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:00 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I think when I was recollecting these, the Toon turtles were also the ones that I made sure I had in my collection. I think one of them wasn't as much to my liking, though, because it had a funny gimmick that actually made him look strange. Could be Mikey?

Well AcidDragon, Mike's tongue would stick out very far like similar like out MOTU's Tung Lashor with the turn of a cog-wheel on his back. Leo's eyes would pop out with a button on his back like he was extremely scared. Does this ring a bell dude?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles