Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Spooky Tunes Redux

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Spooky Tunes Redux

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:22 am

That sounded so 80s, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:27 am

I forgot to say yesterday that was Vampira, really the first woman of exotic horror. She was before Morticia Addams & Lily Munster and Elvira was an inspiration of her.

Well yes PB, it was 1988, 35 years ago this year.

Here's a few cues of the great fun score but Joe Massari. I love this one, it's so spooky, alienish and beyond :blmm:

The Killer Klown March :!:

This is from his Imagined Album that came out 2018. It was the 30th anniversary and Joe wanted to remake his score for a special and he had Bear McMcreary (one of the best in recent times) perform & orchestrate it with him and you can clearly that Bear had joined this project 5 years ago this year! This is a really fun remake of the Killer Klown March :blbat: .

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:10 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:53 am

Here's The Shinning theme by Wendy Carlos & the continuing Doctor Sleep by The Newton Brothers :blww: :blbat: :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:41 am

That was decent, that was cover was too :blbat:

Here's the late great Daniel Licht's Bad Moon :blww: :blhal: :blbaf: :blsm: :blbaf: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:17 am

It wouldn't be Halloween without the Mash...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:55 pm

Yes indeed, it is :) This morning I posted My special Halloween showcase in My Vintage Action figure Topic with My Vintage Spooky records plus a more. First is this...

Also Count the Count's Sesame Street Transylvania Polka I have as well :blbat:

Recently I continued My Boglins showcase for Halloween, a special 35th anniversary in My Vintage Action Figure Topic. You can see My Weirdball Wrestlers, Commando (Arnold) vs. Predator, MOTU and My special Halloween special with Monster Mash, Burger Chef and Jeff, Hardee's Scooby Doo & more :blaq:

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/my-vintage-action-figure-collection-willow-1988-t1087-330.html

Last is this, I got three spooky records from Burger Chef. Burger Chef was a good burger joint that was taken over by Hardee's. My Mom used to work there when she was a teenager. I explain all the details and so much more in My great showcase above. Here's the videos :)

Happy Halloween :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:10 pm

Seeing all the Killer Klowns stuff you guys shared made me watch that as the closing movie for the daily movie marathon this year. It was definitely a crazy flick!!! I really liked the sets and how 80s the entire movie was. The only thing I didn't really care for were the annoying brothers who drove the ice cream truck, haha. The clowns looked really awesome and it was insane how they put the people inside cotton candy sacks that dissolved them into drinkable nourishment for the alien clowns.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:47 am

Well that's good Acid, I hope you, PB and all the spectators all think about the good stuff I posted and just not one and done, I've known many of them for so long and I listen to them just not for Halloween for other reasons a lot ;) Also don't forget to check out My Monsters Mash, Count the Count & Burger Chef Records showcase in My Vintage, it's quite special ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions