Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

McFarlane Toys DC figures

This area is for DC related collectibles that do not fall under the above categories. This includes things like Minimates, Squinkies, Hot Toys, Figuarts, Funko POP vinyls, statues, props, boardgames, etc.

Re: McFarlane Toys DC figures

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:03 pm

Anyone actually collecting the McFarlane Batman 66 line? I never really looked at them until I saw one at Gamestop today and realized they weren't 7" like Multiverse stuff, so I'm just curious how they scale with the old Mattel line because I may need to go find Egghead, Mr. Freeze, and King Tut if they mesh well.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:37 pm

I bought Lord Deathman recently but I don't have any of my DC Mattel figures onhand. Are you asking about the main line Mattel figures specifically or the Batman 66 Mattel subline?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:01 am

The Mattel '66 line. It looks like I'd have to probably try to get Egghead, Freeze, and Tut online, so I'd hate for them to not be in the same scale as the Mattel line. I don't want to start a whole new line, but I'd grab those villains if they fit ok.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:45 pm

They are def taller. I say they are closer to Mattel main line.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous DC Related Collectibles