Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:40 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 06, 2024 7:42 am

Pope's theme was nifty.

Here's the Roadblock's theme, actually he had 2 themes and their both in this very cool video and he faces Goldberg too :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:38 pm

Van Halen was his theme? Never heard of him.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 07, 2024 8:38 am

Yep, you might see more of the The Road Block later :shock: Bully Ray's theme was pretty good in TNA :)

Okay, so at WWE Backlash France which you can see My special about it here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post51834.html#p51834

Jey Uso had one of the most craziest entrances ever that downright hilarious and I've watched it many times. I'm really liking his theme...here's My quote :)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:I loved that French crowd, they were so into he whole event...hardly anybody was looking into their phones and thinking this was boring...us spoiled Americans could really learn something from them :!: They're similar like the NXT UK crowd but not even they were as intense as this French crowd :o Here's the totally insane Jey Uso entrance with all of that YEETING GOING ON :o :lol:

Here's his theme that isn't from a live event :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:19 pm

His theme's not bad. Never really cared for the Usos personally.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Tue May 07, 2024 8:51 pm

Great Muta theme
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 am

ONS, that was a great, Great Muta theme. Don't forget he's a WWE Hall of Famer now. I spotlighted that last year in My WWE PLE Topic :!:

PB, I was never a huge Usos fan either but they're entertaining and I liked their daddy, this time of Jey is really growing on Me now. I liked Scott Steiner's TNA theme, it was reminiscent of his WCW & WWE theme. Here's his brother Rick during his cool upgraded singles run in WCW :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 08, 2024 1:55 pm

So much of WCW music was generic back then. It's like they spent the whole music budget on Voodoo Child, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 am

Generation Me's theme was pretty good...here's "Das Wunderkind" Alex Wright's theme. I've always liked his theme. He was undefeated for about a year in WCW :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 09, 2024 8:54 pm

Ah, Alex Wright was something. He seemed like a bit of a joke with Disco Inferno by the time I started watching.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc