Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:52 pm

That just doesn't seem like a good entrance theme.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:50 am

Dustin had it for a few years, it was never My fave but I think it was okay. That was a cool simple theme for Steven Richards there.

Here's The British Bulldog's WCW theme,

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:51 pm

That was pretty generic.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:41 am

Ah Mark Henry's Sexual Chocolate theme was pretty good. I prefer him as the monster of the Hall of Pain but I do miss that :roll:

Mark Henry's theme was originally featured on WWF The Music Vol. 4 that I showcased. Another good one of there was D'Lo Brown's theme, I have always loved this. It's pretty simple but I just dig how urban it sounds with the sirens and stuff, it's just so cool IMO :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:11 pm

I remember having the CD with that theme on it. I liked D-Lo Brown.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:45 am

Well that is good :) Toni's gimmick now is so different but I think it works for her. Her theme is nice, it has a very authentic Hollywood Silent era type of sound which is great. I still prefer her older style a bit more and her days in WWE/NXT UK/NXT however.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

Her AEW character is just so unique it really sets her a part. A lot of the female wrestlers sadly look and wrestle similarly so you have to find something to differentiate yourself. Chin up, tits, and watchout for the shoe!

Speaking of unique...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:06 am

yes I agree with that PB :) Oh "Broken" Matt Hardy's theme is wonderful the way the piano sounds. It sounds something like an old Universal Monsters film particularly the first Dracula :blbat:

OK, in the Promos section I noted about the WCW Spring Stampede music in the WCW Slamboree Control Center in 1994, 30 years ago this year. Well here is that great and really fun theme :)

Here's the two great & fun WCW Slamboree themes as well :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:10 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am

Oh yes, The Public Enemy was in the WWF for a brief time in 99. they were basically hated backstage and didn't last long. They fought the APA in their only feud and then that was it :roll: Darn shame they didn't last when the Dudley Boyz appeared :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: That theme was actually their second WCW theme, here's a very short part of their WWF theme during a live event.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc