Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 18, 2023 4:38 am

Here is Ramsey which I have always thought this was a clever & apropos song choosing since it was Hogan's name :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:06 am

Let's finish up Suburban Commando...

This is pretty good.

I love this one!

BONUS!!

Why in the heck didn't they include this great theme of the Bounty Hunters and other cues from the score on the CD...this type of music always get's a bad wrap one way or another :roll:

So that concludes Suburban Commando music...more coming soon!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:17 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:22 am

Oh, the RVD theme how about that, such great times they were indeed :o

So since you posted that I'll do this since it's SummerSlam week, I love these :)

WWF SummerSlam 88 - 89 theme!

WWF SummerSlam 90 - 94 theme!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:21 pm

Last night was the first time I heard Hikaru Shida's new theme and I thought it was pretty cool.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:28 am

That one is pretty good but there was more to her first AEW theme and the other one that used before her AEW days was even better IMO.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:30 pm

At the one minute mark it almost sounds like the X-Men Animated Series theme. For no lyrics I think it's pretty good.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:27 am

Yes it does but it sounds like it much sooner, I noticed it when the counter hits 8 seconds. I'm sure it's an inspiration and not a copycat because X-Men does have Japaneses origins hence Wolverine for example.

OK, listen up PB and anybody else that's seeing this. This is no normal theme by some YouTuber that you don't know...why :? Because this is MADE BY ME :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: This My theme of Hikaru Shida. I made this back in 2019 right when she was debuting for AEW. I had been following her for quite sometime prior. I thought she was amazing and I've seen so many Japanese women wrestlers over the decades, out of all of'em Shida is My favorite and I love that she's Bushido :!:

I only got a little over 600 views and I would have thought that it would have been at least twice that much. I was going to do more but it was very displeasing about this. My YouTube page could be so more than this because it's fun to make these do but I also like sharing My work with others.

Here's what I said in the description: "This is a custom tron/compilation of one of My favorite female wrestlers, the great & gorgeous Hikaru Shida! All material owned by respected parties, just made this for fun. If you like this slam that like button and if you want to see more wrestling content and more then please headlock that sub!"

Now this theme is her cool theme she used in Japan and her brief run in TNA Impact. I believe she used this on the US Indy scene too. I edited it in Arena Effects because I love Arena Effect themes :!: I make My videos old school style, I'm not very techie. I put together some of her most iconic moments and edited it all together. the timing of the music is key of what is happening on screen. I hope you like it ;)

I have made tons of Movie Scores & Movie Soundtracks trailers and other specials like this that are so fun, thrilling & epic. I prefer the silent movie treatment with no dialog with the content but I do make exceptions. If you like My video then give Me a holler and say that your behind My YouTube page and that you want to see more content. I'm not interested in fame & fortune, what I'm interested in is having fun, people communicating and appreciating what I do :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:16 am

I didn't realize she was in Impact. I must've blinked and missed it. I'll have to go look into that. I think she's great. I'm worried they put the belt on her just now so Saraya can win it at Wembley since Jaime Hayter won't be able to wrestle, but we'll see how that goes.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:42 pm

We just did a Wayne Ferris promo and this has been stuck in my head today so now it'll be stuck in your head too...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc