Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:55 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:14 am

That was cool, I ain't never seen nor heard that that before PB :)

Here is WCW Halloween Havoc 1995's theme. This has always been My favorite. Listen to this epic music :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:23 am

Kind of Burton-y.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:23 pm

Indeed ;) I really liked the Oddities at first when The Jackal was their leader but when he left and the ICP took over it really lost its steam, became PG-ish & silly and just lacked what it originally was supposed to be :roll:

Here is Sting's great theme from 97. I recall it like it was last week, I knew something was going on with Sting in later 95 when he started letting his hair go natural color then 96 happen and then he changed when the Attitude Era truly first began. I really hated the brooding and all the time that was wasted by him and with the nWo but it was good on the other hand as well and hard to believe it was 25 years ago this year :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:23 pm

Weird, I just posted Sting for Halloween (LOOK & LISTEN ABOVE) and I just saw that he & The Great Muta just had a small reunion in AEW :shock:

I followed The Great Muta in the later days of NWA/early days of WCW. He had a terrific match with Terry Funk vs. Sting & Ric Flair @ WCW Halloween Havoc 89 in the original Thunder Dome. I was amazed by him back then and My Grandpa loved him. The Great Muta & Sting had many matches against each other later on. Here is The Great Muta's 2 WCW themes :batsmile:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:54 pm

Haven't done one of these in ages.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:47 am

Yeah I know. I was waiting for you to talk about the Sting one for Halloween and then The Great Muta came back in AEW soon after and I thought that was a tremendous conversation piece too, I was espeiclly thinking that Acid was gonna talk about that since he loves Japan but nobody talked about any of it. So didn't I post anything else but now since you did this I cannot believe that I didn't post "The Bird Man" Koko B. Ware's theme. He was really good and one of the most popular midcarders ever that never went anywhere. His theme/song was quite decent and catchy as well.

I have posted about him but this one is different, nobody ever made a proper tron or at least I've never found a proper one. Here is "Superstar" Billy Graham. He was so tremendous and his theme was pretty good too :batwink:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 08, 2023 7:41 am

So yesterday was BackLash and I did a big spotlight only a short while ago, you can check it out here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post47113.html#p47113 :)

Here is Savio Vega's great theme, one of My favorites, I posted My whole entire liking of him in said spotlight above...

Here's his Los Boricua theme which is also really good...same goes above :)

I'm going to be updating this topic for the next several days so keep up with Me :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 09, 2023 7:10 am

Now like I said yesterday keep up with Me...

I have really been liking Jordan Devlin and his themes lately. Here is his first theme from NXT UK when he was the "true" NXT Cruiserweight champion. it's really cool.

Now since NXT UK is no more, they are bringing most of that great talent to NXT 2.0 and Jordan Devlin was one of'em however he was repackaged a little bit with a name change as J.D. McDonagh and he's more sadistic. He debuted with a new theme that is an awesomely twisted version of the one above with much more to it. It sounds 80s-ish in parts and has become one of My big favorites of recent times.

Don't forget to check out the Savio Vega themes I posted yesterday above...I got a lot planned so like I said keep up with this daily :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 09, 2023 9:29 am

I never really saw Savio Vega in his heyday. By the time I got back into wrestling he seemed way down the card. I remember getting back in because of SCSA, and then liking DX (post WM14), and then there seemed to be a black power group, a bunch of skinhead motorcycle guys, and Puerto Ricans fightings and I was like, what the heck is this? And not in a good way. At least the Nation of Domination had guys that went on. The other factions all disappeared soon after, and I think that was for the best.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc