Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 am

Well that's cool. I really liked Honky Tonk Man's theme and I know what it's like to have music in your head, it's happened to Me nearly My entire life, wrestling themes, movie score, video game music, songs, you name it. I recall one day when I was school in 1990, I was hearing Hercules' WWF theme all day and I'm like dang I would really love to have that on Cassette. Well they never released it but when the web came around years later and I was able to download themes on AOL and wrestling fan pages then I did and burn it on a CD with many of the themes I loved back then plus the current ones at the time as well :)

OK, here's to coincide with The Honky Tonk Man's theme. Jimmy Hart wrote his theme. THTM & Greg "The Hammer" Valentine joined up and became Rhythm & Blues which I thought was cool and fine fitting name. Valentine hated dyeing his hair black. This was at Wrestlemania 6 in 1990. The Driver of the Cadillac is actually DDP-Diamnd Dalls Page!

Here they are performing their new song that Jimmy Hart also wrote live :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:39 pm

I always thought that was on odd pairing. It's funny you mentioend DDP because I was actually thinking of doing a DDP promo today so...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:47 am

It is and I believe that was DDP's first gig ever in wrestling. It took him a long while to get where he got. That time in WWE was ok and so was his theme. He could have been so huge in WWE and should have had one last big run but nope :roll: Every time I see Randy Orton doing his RKO I'm like that's nothing but a modified Diamond Cutter. Here's his cool WCW theme when he was on top and I mean he was one of the main players :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:42 pm

Let's do some themes for today!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:41 am

That is a great evolution of Hogan but here's one that is really classic too and really nobody talks about this much :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:17 am

So I just posted a big tribute to Virgil in the Promos section of his unfortunate passing...make sure you check it all out :)

Here's Virgil great theme. I posted it before. It's always been one of My favorites and I've listened to it countless times over many years :)

Here's his nWo theme when he was Vincent ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:13 am

So a little while back I posted all about the great time of Ted DiBiase's Undertaker or the Fake Undertaker/Underfaker in the Promo Topic. If you haven't seen it go there now. I saw this and I thought that the theme/tron was done really well as it shows many great moments of the man who was this doppelganger impostor Brian Lee in the Summer of 94, 30 years ago this year :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:19 am

Yesterday I posted My special results for the HOF & WM in My PLE topic...I thought post a few themes to go with it :)

The U.S. Express!

Bull Nakano (the great theme was originally the Orient express!)

Paul Heyman & ECW!

The Rock!

Roman Reigns!

Cody Rhodes!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:06 am

Awesome Jade Cargill's AEW Theme & Tron :!:

Now she's in the WWE :!:

Hot Bayley's Theme & Tron

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:52 pm

I hated that Reigns was still using the Shield theme. Not sure when he switched, but this is much better. I really like Codys theme. Its funny that a lot of the lyrics are aimed at the WWE and HHH, and now it's one of their biggest themes. It's so big now that at the end of halftime of the Bandits lacrosse games I attend they play it when the teams are getting ready for the second half face off. And more and more people are doing the "woo-oh!" part, and even a few are raising their arms, lol. It's a great song.

We spoke of this so here it is...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc