Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Suicide was a neat looking character. I wasn't always sure it was a great name for a wrestler. I get what they were going for, though.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:03 am

Yep. I know, but like like a lot of things your "not supposed" to think of it that way.

Ah yes, Kevin Sullivan. People think the Undertaker and others are pretty scary and dark. Well, I know stuff about him that many don't. Unfortunately I was completely shocked to know the truth. If most people knew it would change the way they think of so many things in wrestling and elsewhere. All of what the Taskmaster was saying about how evil he is and so forth wasn't kayfabe, it's all true I'm afraid :roll: He used that theme is his early days from the original 1977 Omen which was composed by Jerry Goldsmith whom won an Oscar for it. I may elaborate on that later :o

Here is Shark Boy!!

By the way to spectators, you can see My TNA Suicide, Shark Boy figures and much more in My Modern Wrestling Collectibles Topic!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:15 pm

Shell yeah!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:28 am

Oh gosh, I was just thinkin' of Arachnaman :o He was great. You do know he was the late great Brad Armstrong aka Road Dogg's big brother right :?:

Here is Kevin Nash's OZ!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:16 am

Only because I looked him up yesterday, lol. What a terrible gimmick.

I don't think we did this one yet but didn't feel like going back through pages.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:34 am

I see. Yes, I DID Sid many months ago. You chose a good one. That is My fave. It's such a great theme and IMO his tenure in 95 was his best. I just loved his over the top sycho stuff, there was nobody else like Sid :!:

Here is a 2fer of Vader, he was so awesome, never been anybody like him since :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:55 am

Oh I remember you did Sid at one point, I just didn't think we did his Psycho Sid version for Halloween. Only a couple days to go...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:10 am

I see what you mean now. Nope, I was going to do Sid then he just escaped Me :roll: Gosh, Jushin Thunder Liger, a great choice there. A true legend and what a great theme he had :)

Here is La Parka! He was on My mind the other day then he escaped and re-entered it, funny how that goes. My Grandma loved him, he was one of her favorites, she loved how he played his chair as a guitar :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:28 am

La Parka is a great choice for this time of year. Hard to bear a skeleton.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:12 am

Indeed he is. Oh it's the Great Kabuki! He was a legend an done of the coolest looking Japanese wrestlers. I really liked him. He was one of the first if THE first that spewed the mist in wrestling and I loved it when he was hired as an assassin by Master Fuji to take out Lex Luger in the 1994 WWF Royal Rumble with Tenryu! Great one PB :blbat:

Here is WCW Halloween Havoc 1989 which was the very first one!

NOTE: I always thought it sounded like Cat People, I have a plan about that great movie & soundtrack in My Horror Topic later on :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc