Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:44 am

AcidDragon wrote:NWA Powerrr looks awesome! I'm definitely going to check out the episodes on YouTube. Also, gives me an excuse to make updated NWA ring textures for Fire Pro Wrestling World. :smgrin:

Glad you liked it.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:24 am

Lots of news from today....

Tessa Blanchard is indeed the new Impact Champion beating Sami Callihan in a pretty good match.

It has also been reported that Marty Scurll has re-signed with ROH and has been given the booking as well. A little disappointing if you ask me.

Finally, it's also been reported that Impact's Brian Cage is AEW bound.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:11 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Lots of news from today....

Tessa Blanchard is indeed the new Impact Champion beating Sami Callihan in a pretty good match.

It has also been reported that Marty Scurll has re-signed with ROH and has been given the booking as well. A little disappointing if you ask me.

Finally, it's also been reported that Impact's Brian Cage is AEW bound.

Brian Cage would do good in AEW, i'm mad that Marty staying with ROH, and I saw the match that Tessa became the new Impact Champion. It was a very good match.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Tessa Blanchard WINS TNA World Title

She VICIOUS and ... 1st Woman in TNA History to win KNOCKOUTS and WORLD TITLE ...

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:32 am

My future with PRO Wrestling will be the hands of watching YouTube clips of NWA Power and that's it. Hate the rest including AEW.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:21 pm

It's that time of year, where the WWE hangs a WrestleMania banner from the rafters and everyone points at it. Pretty underdeveloped card so far, which is probably a good thing. Right now all we got is Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar, though I think it's safe to assume there will be an Edge vs Randy Orton match on the card as well. So many questions remain...

Becky vs ????
The Fiend vs ?????
Well, ugh, Rusev/Lana vs Lashley/Liv drag on until then...
Undertaker vs Sting????
Rollins/Murphy/AOP vs Joe/KO/Viking Raiders????
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:13 pm

So AEW put on one of the most entertaining wrestling shows in a longtime, and they managed to do it without a paying crowd in attendance. So much good stuff but these were the three big highlights...

The Exalted One revealed...

Jake the Snake and the Murderhawk, Lance Archer...

And the ending...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:43 am

Darkside of the Ring returns tomorrow night with a 2 hour episode on Chris Benoit. Other episodes this year include Dino Bravo, New Jack, Brawl for All, UWF, the Road Warriors, Owen Hart, Jimmy Snuka, and Dave Schultz.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:59 am

I am so ridiculously excited about the Herb Abrams/UWF episode. That dude was nuts! It's gonna be interesting. Still gotta watch the Benoit one, but it should be a good season.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:04 pm

The Benoit episode was tough to get through. So much heartache and sadness, but hope in the end. I already loved Chris Jericho the wrestler, but strangely enough, that gave episode gave me even more respect for him as a person. His podcast is the best wrestling pod out there in my opinion, the Jake the Snake episode from the Jericho cruise was amazing. I think UWF and Dino Bravo ones are what I'm looking most forward to, but they've all been so well done.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc