Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 pm

Oh, that one had some aliens in it.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 14, 2024 8:07 am

That was some Family Matters there and what a five-way conversation there too. I recall when I had conversations with My friends on the phone back then like pressing the button to switch them hoping not to hang up on them :)

Okay, I'm glad you liked that one, here's a behind the scenes look :shock:

I'm getting to the nitty gritty of these guys...only two vids left from them :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 14, 2024 8:23 pm

Not sure what happened, thought I posted something here but it's gone, so let's do this again. I had commented that Bucketheads must have a pretty good budget for all that scenery. It's quality stuff.

Words of wisdom...
"Don't let a suitcase filled with cheese be your big fork and spoon."
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 15, 2024 8:53 am

I don't know, sometimes stuff happens to Me like that too :roll: Gosh, that Raymond was...:shock: and yes, what a quote too :o

Yes, these have a good budget to them and really authentic. Here's the trailer to the last one...it's awesome :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 15, 2024 7:36 pm

Life Day!

So I was listening to something today, and someone mentioned in passing about when Williams Daniels (the voice of KITT, Mr Feeny, Dr. Craig on St. Elsewhere) was a superhero, and that kind of blew my mind. So coming off the popularity of Batman in 1966, I present to you....Captain Nice....

There was even a comic!

And just because...a little of the Feeny Call...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 16, 2024 6:58 am

Holy NICE KITT FEENY, I never knew about that show, really, really cool PB :)

Okay, this is the last video that they did and this was around 5 months ago :shock: I'll be checking to see when they update, in the mean time here's a quote of the update from them --- "Bucketheads - Season 1 is the biggest and most ambitious #StarWars fan project currently in production. This upcoming third chapter is still part of the first episode and has been over a year in the making. Everyone working on this project is a volunteer and does this for the love of Star Wars." The next on is still in pre-production and the video is pretty good :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:26 pm

Call they use miniatures for scenes. Very Lucas-esque. And a movie coming out, nice.

I'm glad you were surprised by that show. I'd never heard of it either. I'd heard years ago that William Daniels had almost turned down Boy Meets World because he'd never done a comedy before, and I'd always taken that as the truth. So when I heard about this the other day, I was like, well, wait, Captain Nice was a comedy so...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 am

Yes it was was good :) I never seen Superstore before. I'm not sure if i even knew about it :shock: Gosh, what a mistake sale that was :o

Yes, they're kinda old school. I find their stuff as good as the official shows by Disney. Okay, well that will do it for them for now but not the SW Fan Movies in general. Here's this fan film made by T7Productions. This is called Darth Maul: Apprentice :!: It's an excellent one. According to them, this was two years in the making :o First here's the teaser

Here's the actual movie :shock:

Tomorrow I'll post a special behind the scenes of it ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 pm

That was pretty decent.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 18, 2024 9:21 am

Yes it was ;) Ah man, Bruce Campbell's short lived Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. What a show that was. It aired around the same time as Walker: Texas Ranger in 1993. That would last way longer which is such a shame that Campbell's didn't go over like Norris' show :roll: That was one heck of a theme by Randy Edelman. I don't know how that isn't on a "greatest list" after all of this time :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Despite that, NBC did use it as the theme for the 1997 World Series and I believe some Olympic stuff as well :o

Okay, here's the making of Darth Maul: Apprentice by T7Productions :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions