Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:02 pm

I never really played those games. I played a little Halo but only 1v1 with friends, never the storyline. Really the only game like these I got into was Gears of War. I may've said this before, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 24, 2024 7:56 am

Ah,man, I never seen that. If I knew what I was in for there :o What a mockery of Capri Sun, Totino's, the Fly and more :shock: That was very unexpected there :lol:

Yes, you said that before but that's okay, I'm always repeating Myself ;) Oh many times's I get so fed up how Halo was the next best thing even after the Doom 2004 soft-reboot. Don't get Me wrong, the campaign and all that was great,it just lacked the all the fun Doom had. I stopped feeling that way after they soft-rebooted Doom again in 2016 :) Here's the second Galaxy at War featuring Star Wars, Star Trek, Halo, Mass Effect, Doom & Dead Space :!: NOTE: I've never played Dead Space...almost did but never got involved with it.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 24, 2024 2:40 pm

That just seems like way too many franchises to jam together. My wife laughed out loud when that 90s commercial turned dark. Totally unexpected but brilliantly funny.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 25, 2024 6:39 am

That was a good Molloy clip, something that it had a young Jennifer Aniston and that it only lasted about a Month in 1990 :shock:

Yes it is, some people like to cram a lot together and do as much as possible and really I don't blame them. Personally I would have just done Star Wars vs. Star Trek vs. Doom but I guess that's obvious ;) Here's this animated Star Wars vs. Star Trek. After the fight ends the creator of this gives his analysis of both the Enterprise & Star Destroyer :)

I have one more Star Trek vs. Star Wars and it's My fave one...wait till you see that :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 25, 2024 10:01 am

I guess that makes sense. I'd never heard of Molloy until recently. It's pretty fascinating that Bialik had competing pilots on two separate channels at the same time. I didn't really watch much Fox back then outside of the Simpsons and In Living Color. Back then Fox didn't even have original programming every night. I think Tuesday to Thursday was just movies and they pushed mostly Fri-Mon shows. I looked at when Molloy would've aired and it was Wednesday nights, and considering people were used to movies being on that nigh, airing new shows in the middle of the summer no less, seemed like an awful idea. Curious enough, the lead in to Molloy was another short-lived drama called Glory Days which featured a younger Brad Pitt. So think about it, Fox had shows featuring Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt and they decided to air them in the summer, when honestly, hardly anyone watched TV (that's why most channels air reruns during the summer--and reality tv now). It's a wonder Fox is still around. Thank The Simpsons!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 26, 2024 7:16 am

Yes, all of that trivia is something else :o Cool videos there too ;) Amazing seeing them so young :shock:

Okay, this is My fave Star Trek vs. Star Wars fan film and one of My fave fan film overall :) Now it's a rather simple concept with some very convincing special effects, kinda like the one that Screen Rant made but this one here was made nearly 20 years ago and actually one of the first videos on YouTube not to mention of the kind :o I love how this is put together. Everything falls in place so nicely. It features Star Trek: The Next Generation and various scenes from the Star Wars Original Trilogy. It's so cool that it is those and how this is made :) It begins & ends like an actual ST:TNG Episode. The creator of this superbly fun video gives credit to the legendary composers John Williams & Jerry Goldmsith and special thanks to Gene Roddenberry & George Lucas. Okay, now watch this :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 26, 2024 2:13 pm

That was done well. And Captain Needa survived!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 27, 2024 8:19 am

Yes it sure was and I'm sure you can see why it's one of My faves :) Yes, Captain Needa did indeed :o

Holy crap, I didn't expect any of that in that SNL Scooby...that was so totally tubaluar :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Sometimes I love stuff that just totally comes out of left field :)

It's Memorial Day...here's these from these WWE & AEW :)

Listen to the narrator, it's Keith David :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 27, 2024 5:51 pm

Those are always nice tributes. That Scooby Doo was new to me, too.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 28, 2024 8:13 am

Yes they are :) Oh, how about that, I liked that Scooby, it was done good and a fresh take on it whether it was silly or not. That was some South Park :shock:

Okay, now back to fan films, here's Mr and Mrs Sith by DefconUnlimitedStunt in 2015. This is dream match of Darth Maul vs. Darth Talon :o Zabrak vs. Twi'lek :!: Two of the best Sith Lords from two different eras :shock: Darth Talon is very hot her with a great physique and Darth Maul takes off his robe and you see all of his tattoos plus he is very muscular. I love this one :batwink:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions