Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash Castle Today!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Offical Wrestling PPV Topics: The Royal Rumble IS TONITE

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:16 am

Alicia Fox returns and pins the oncoming R-Truth and wins the 24/7 title but he quickly regains it back from her!

Torrie Wilson is again in a Royal Rumble and the rest of the women battle it out!

Bianca Belair & Rhea Ripley double team Charlotte Flair...YES!!!

Now it's up to Rhea & Bianca. It was such a great athletic and refreshing showdown. Bianca wins in a very emotional victory! I was hoping for Rhea but I am also happy that Bianca did it!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:17 am

Ah, Shayna & Nia win back the titles from Charlotte & Asuka and Peter Rosenberg beats R-Truth for the 24/7 championship!

Kevin Owens loses again in an outstanding effort in a horrific Last Man Standing Match and Roman retains the Bluniversal title!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:17 am

The Men's RR starts and Edge & Orton is 1 & 2 respectively. Edge wastes no time to get his long awaited revenge!

Cool Carilto is back and lookin' jacked!

The Miz destroys Bad Bunny's DJ set but he soon gets payback after the RR debuting of NXT's Damian Priest just eliminated Miz & Morrison!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:18 am

AJ Styles with Omos! Christian has 1 more match and reunited with Edge while the returning Messiah Rollins and Monster Among Men Braun Strowman form a deceiving team!!

Edge eliminated Rollins but Orton is back from his chair shots injury but is thrown out of the ring and ultimately is defeated by Edge thus regaining his spot from over 10 years ago!

Well, that is all for now, I hope you guys enjoyed this brief WWE 2021 Royal Rumble Visual Results by Me.

Till next time...See you around :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Offical Wrestling PPV Topics: Royal Rumble VISUAL RESULT

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Wow, thanks for the highlight, Brandon! That's crazy. I did not expect Torrie Wilson to come back. Do you think this is a one off or is she making a return?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:38 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Wow, thanks for the highlight, Brandon! That's crazy. I did not expect Torrie Wilson to come back. Do you think this is a one off or is she making a return?

So you like this dude :?: I wasn't sure what people would think or that it would go over or not :? :?: :?

Actually dude, Torrie has shown up more often than one would think. She was @ the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw in 2018, was part of the first ever Women's Royal Rumble in 2018, in a battle royal @ WWE Evolution (All Women's event), become a HOFer in 2019. Also she appeared at the Monday Night Raw Reunion on back in July of 2019, and just very recently on the RAW Legends night on the 4th of January this year! So yeah dude, she has had other appearances in just a short time. As for as her making a full time return...as much as I like her and and clearly she still has it, I don't think she'll make a full return and she'll just keep on appearing off & on like she has been over the last few years then again who knows, she could show up like The Undertaker or Goldberg does and could be a real challenge?

It was Victoria who I was really surprised about hence why I featured her in My recap the way that I did because she left TNA years ago, only made a few appearances on the indy scene once in a while and showed up at WWE Hall of Fames many times and every time when i seen her I'm like...why ISN'T SHE nominated? Beth Phoenix was nominated before her? I like her and all but really, I was like she is much younger (Beth) and I don't consider her to be a legend at all. So hopefully this means if all goes fine that Victoria will be in the HOF soon!

Till next time, see you around :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:44 pm

By the way, Kane showed up in the Rumble but his appearance was really bittersweet as he got eliminated rather quickly and didn't go up against Braun Strowman :(
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Darn, would have been interesting to see what old Glen would do against Braun.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:39 am

AcidDragon wrote:Darn, would have been interesting to see what old Glen would do against Braun.

Indeed, they were together a few years however.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Offical Wrestling PPV Topics: NXT Vengeance Day is Sunda

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:13 am

Well, NXT Vengeance Day is this Sunday...Valentine's Day! So is a quick visual card rundown with My hopeful winners! Ready :?:

It would be cool is the newcomer MSK would win but I'm all for the GYV to win...they are one of My favorite teams!

Oh man the first ever Women's Dusty Classic! WOW I dig both teams and I'll be happy whoever wins!

I want **** to finally get a belt I mean if he doesn't I know if he will ever so IMO IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

I really don't see Io losing not at least till Shida loses her title in AEW. With that being said it would nice if it is Toni Time and she het the title...is she does then she would be first women ever to win the Mae Young turny, the NXT UK Women's title and the NXT Women's championship. However, I am a huge fan of Mercedes Martinez, I have followed for many years and I want her to finally get a belt in the WWE, I want her to win!

I don't see Dunn wining but like Toni he would be the first to win the Men's NXT UK & the Men's NXT championship belts!

Well, I will tell the results sometime after the show is over...till then see you around :batsmile:
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT