Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash Castle Today!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: NXT V-Day VISUAL RESULTS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:27 am

Oh now, Pat's Pack-men jump Balor and the UE come to the rescue! they have become the Undisputed Balor Club...NO wait...Cole just dropped Finn!! He jusr dropped O'Reily and Strong is in quentstion as to why and what to do.....The event closes!!!!!!!!!!

Overall I thought it was a decent show but no title changes, I wasn't a fan that Martinez lost. OK, well that is it, till next I'll see you around:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: E-Chamber Preview!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:41 am

Yes, Drew is defending the title, The Miz is replaced by Kofi Kinston. Look at all of those guys, all veterans :o I hope we are shocked and/or swerved here and that there is gonna be a new champ and I hope it is Sheamus!

This match I believe is cancelled because Lacey is actually Pregnant (not by Flair)! So I think maybe the match may go on still if there is a new challenger but whom would it be???

This match should actually be good. I want it to be really hectic and Lashley destroying everything & everybody. I'd love it if Lee wins the belt however.

Ah hah, Shayna & Nia, I love Shayna...Nia is OK but I'm not a big fan of the comic stuff that is going on here with them as a team. I want them to retain the titles so they can fight Dakot & Racquel in NXT in less than 2 weeks :o , however, I love Sasha and since she has teamed up with Bianca all of a sudden they are a good lookin' team and it would be interesting to see how good they are together. If they gel right away and can stop with the WrestleMania bickering for a while, I wouldn't mind it if they would win the Women's tag team belts!

We go again, Kevin Owens has another chance. I really want it to be Cesaro. He is so overlooked. Whomever wins this match, he will face Roman for the Bluniversal title right afterwards/sometime after.

So with all of that being broke-down, I must say it looks good but needs more. I mean No I-C title, not men's tag titles, no SD Women's title defenses and most of all NO WOMEN'S Chamber match... :!: :!: :!: Why :?: :? That is the most disappointing aspect of all IMO. So it's tonite, I hope its going to be a better show than I think it is.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber PREVI

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:46 am

I wish they'd move this so it isn't between the Rumble and WrestleMania. There's no chance the men's titles are changing, right? I mean, maybe Drew loses, but so he can chase Sheamus, but I don't see it. It's really ridiculous that there are two PPVs between the Rumble and WM, that's too many. Really, there shouldn't be any PPVs on the Road to WrestleMania, but if they need to have one because of the space between shows, they should find a way to not have a world title match. Have a number one contenders match, or put the champ in a random tag match or something. I mean, does anyone think there's the remotest of possibilities Reigns is going to drop the title today?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:22 pm

Yeah, there is a lot of PPVs and heck they skipped Fast Lane last year and now it's back for this year :o They could go old school to great days of wrestling and bring back a show similar like Saturday Night's Main Event or something for the WWE Network or even Peacock. I don't know, Drew could lose it to Sheamus and get it back @ Fast Lane then have the third match @ WM :?: Who knows. We shall see tonite :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:05 pm

Well, interesting ending. Surprised they didn't give Asuka a replacement match on the card.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:44 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Well, interesting ending. Surprised they didn't give Asuka a replacement match on the card.

It was, it really changes things and it's going to be really interesting to see how this shapes tonite's Raw not to mention Fast Lane & WrestleMania. Yes, how disappointing about that Asuka match :?: :?

Thanks dude :D

By the way, Visual Results coming soon ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:46 am

Here it is, the VISUAL RESULTS of the WWE Elimination Chamber 2021...as usual as ALL pics taken by Me  :D

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the Kickoff show begins. Charlie, Booker, JBL & Peter are at the desk. MVP is interviewed then Billie Kay interrupts about her resume. Sonya is there speaking about her new position in office and then the Street Profits show up asked for a title rematch again the Dirty Dawgs but will they get it?

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:47 am

Keith Lee is injured due to Bobby Lashley so there will be a Fatal Four-Way match between Mustapha Ali, John Morrison, Ricochet and Elias.

Great match, big spot was when Retribution throws Ricochet really hard into the post and that was it for him. Ali was caught while he was celebrating by Morrison and wins so John is going to have a US Title opportunity! Also, Booker T has his Shucky Ducky Moment of the Week :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:47 am

Up next is the Smackdown Chamber match. All its in and its great competition as expected. Corbin is eliminated earlier than one would think.

Yep, Yep, yep, The Kevin & Sami Show is once again happening but oh wait... it has turned around! Cesaro and Daniel Brian have a great showdown but Jey Uso spoils it and pins the Swiss-Cyborg. Uso goes to the top for a super Uso-Splash but it is block and Brian pics him! Hi wins the chamber match and earned a shot at the Bluniversal title and he comes the head of the table, your Tribal Chief...Roman Reigns!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:49 am

How could Daniel beat the Sun of the WWE Universe after such a grueling match? Right away he has great offence but is cut off by the shear-power of Roman. He get's the guillotine on him and is his knockout cold. Reign retains the Bluniversal Championship but he gets SPEARED OUTTA NOWHERE by EDGE! It's official now, Edge is going to face Roman @ Wrestlemania!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT