Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash Castle Today!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber PREVI

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:49 am

WWE Shop ad. Look at how gorgeous "The Boss" Sasha Banks is :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:50 am

Bad Bunny is talking to Sonya about whatever, Miz confronts him and is cornered by Damien Priest. the US Title triple threat match is away. It was a really good on. Riddle takes advantage of a situation and hits Lashley with MVP's crutches and puts away Morrison! and Lashley is furious as Matty Riddle is the NEW US Champ!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:50 am

The Women's Tag Team Championship is on the line as the champions arrive!

Sasha & Bianca make a nice lookin' team. They team work was actually good for new team. Look at Shayna, I digged that look she had on her face while joint-manipulating Sasha!

Another shot at Shayna, I have always loved her and thought she was so much more that Rousey. Gosh she looks wow! When it was was all said and done, Carmella's sommelier Reginald Thomas who either has the hots for Sasha or deceiving her throws in a bottle of wine and she is distracted, Samoan dropped by Nia Jax and she & Shayna are still Women's tag champs!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 am

WWE ad for Championship Replica Title Belts.

Fastlane ad and promoting Peacock. Is the Miz making a deal with MVP :?: :?: :?:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 am

The Monday Night Raw WWE Championship chamber match is underway as all in their respected pods and the fight begins. Kofi pics Orton right way!! Osmos rips the AJ's Plexiglas pod window right off allowing him to escape and get the upper glove of the fallen warriors in the ring!

Osmos is ejected by WWE official Adam Pearce! Jeff hardy does a nice flipping spot from a pod then Claymored by McIntyre and ultimately is eliminated. Sheamus broge kicks Drew and AJ PFAs and pins him! AJ going for another PFA, it Claymored in mid air and Drew wins the match and retain the WWE Championship!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:52 am

WHAT!! Bobby Lashey outta-nowhere attacks Drew and annihilates him venting out his frustrations of losing the US title Belt. The Miz is coming and he is cashing in his MiB Contract!! Aftera Skull Crushing Finale and win the WWE Title! The Miz is the NEW WWE Champion!!!!!!

Overall is a rather short 2:30 PPV (3:30 with the Kickoff Show). I must say I really wanted Cesaro win it all. It really was a bummer Asuka didn't get have a match and I was very disappointed that there was no Women's Chamber match. they acknowledged it whatsoever! Other than that is was a cool and fun show and the SD chamber & Roman seemed like a nice 2 for 1 deal IMO.

Well, that is all for now. Till next time, I'll see you around
:batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber RESUL

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:54 am

Nice highlights. I thought the SD chamber was pretty good, if not predictable. The women's match, not so much. Nia Jax is just awfhole. I was a bit surprised that Riddle won, but once he did, I texted a buddy that it probably opens up Lashley for the World Title since they'd been building him up as a monster for a few weeks. The Raw chamber was decent. Was nice seeing AJ outlast Sheamus as I'd just assumed it would be Sheamus/Drew at the end, but as soon as Lashley came out I figured Miz wouldn't be far behind. It just sucks that they never give Asuka her due, you couldn't even give her a squash match? Have her do an open challenge and just tap someone out in a couple seconds.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Elimination Chamber RESUL

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm

Thanks a lot Packer dude. Yes, the SD CM was really good. I thought the women's match was ok, I have seen better on a Raw/SD however. I see what you did about Nia, very, very clever dude :lol: Yeah, I was a bit surprised about Riddle as well and how about that, that you were right! Yes, it was great Raw CM and seeing the bit of a swerve of AJ pinning Sheamus cause I thought thought it was gonna be him & Drew at the end. Yes, don't forget about the backstage scene with him & MVP. Yes, I know it is terrible about Asuka that they did nothing. If you think that is something, most of all of the big matches that she has won over the years on the main roster, her celebrations have always been cut. For example at the first ever WRR, she won then right after here comes Rousey. Similar things happen to her in other ones as well and even though it seems like she wins all of the ladder matches that she is in, her win @ the MitB 20 was really, really bitter sweet because again, of an interruption of the men including AJ & Otis so yeah, I know about Asuka :roll:

Thanks a lot PackcerBacker Dude, I appreciate it very :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: AEW REVOLUTION Preview!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:53 pm

Well here we go, this is the first time that I am covering an AEW PPV! So here we go with the preview :)

First of all though, why wasn't the Shaq & Jade vs. Cody & Red Velvet match on the PPV as scheduled then put as the first match on Dynamite? I mean it was an extremely exciting match but still it had the epicness to be on the Revolution card.

Look at the poster, gosh it's awesome especially Hikaru Shida ;)

All of these matches look dandy, take a gander at the match-ups :!:

This on the Buy-In/Pre-Show on YouTube! It should be really good and I want Britt & Rebel to win :D (NOTE) I hope that AEW has a streaming service like the WWE Network soon so it is not on PPV :|

Actual PPV matches & features.

So on this past Wednesday's Dynamite, the former Big Show, the now G: Paul Wight (can you believe it?) revealed that there will be a "Hall of Fame Worthy" huge signing of a very well known talent wrestler. Who in the world could he/she be :?: :batconfused: :wwhuh: :smhuh:

I think that there is more teams yet to be named and I hope there is a surprise here as well, I like all the teams and none were tag champs except SCU previously so I want new champs for the future but if Kaz & Daniels want to stick together then they better win this match, beat the champs whomever they maybe at a later time!

I'd like Hangman Page to win as I feel he needs to get sober, redeem himself and actually get somewhere in AEW and beating Matt Hardy would be great start!

I tell ya right now, Miro & Sabian w/Ford need to win here, no question about it!

WOW, this match is gonna be awesome, I don't want Cody to win, he has had the TNT title twice already as I speak. I hope there is huge spot in this one. Caster would be good but I feel he is too green. Scorpio needs it a lot more. The Murderhawk definitely needs to win but Pentagon jr. I think needs it more because he was there since the beginning and what has he really done yet? So cero miedo needs it the most :!: :o

Holy Shida! This tournament was a great one and a bit surprising to watch on YouTube. I want Hikaru Shida as she is My fave of the women's division to retain but then again, Ryo is a character wrestler and really AEW needs a fresh gimmick like her so if she wins that would be fine with Me. :D :) ;)

I hope Chris Jericho & MJF w/ Wardlow beat the Bucks! I want them to be the champs...nuff said!

WOW :shock: Sting's first match is a street fight! I love this feud between he & Darby against Team Taz! This is actually My most looked forward to match on the whole card! Sting and Darby is gotta win!! :shock:

This type match might the most anticipated match of Mine ever in AEW! I love this type of hardcore/death matches! I remember the legendary one that Terry Funk & Cactus Jack had in the 90s :shock: I hope everything that could happen does and what will the Good Brothers & Kenta attempt here in the Moxely Extermination Chamber? When it is all said and done though, I want Kenny Omega w/ Callis to win and still be champ, I love this current program with the this new Bullet Club! :!: :batgrin:

Well, that is all. This is actually the most excited I have been about an AEW PPV thus far. I hope you have enjoyed this preview. Look for my results to be here within a day or so after the event is over. Until next time, I'll see you around ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: AEW REVOLUTION Preview!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Realy interested in the two surprises. It's a great card, just wish it wasn't $50.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT