Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Customs Discussions, Works in Progress, etc.

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Customs Discussions, Works in Progress, etc.

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:21 am

Coo, stuff Olds :)

packerbacker180 wrote:I didn't read the Legacy series until way after it had long been cancelled. I remember working overnights at Walmart and opening up cases of 3.75 figures and having no idea who any of these characters were. It really was a great series, though. Way better than anything Disney put on screen in the sequel copies. Supposedly, Lucas had an early draft of a sequel trilogy that involved a revived Darth Maul and Talon as his apprentice, but then he sold to Disney and they barfed up their own story instead. What could've been. I have plans to do at least a handful of other characters from the series, but then again, I have plans to do dozens of SW characters and my attention always wanders to the shiniest new idea, so who knows when you'll see them.

Oh I did but I didn't collect the comics faithfully however. Yeah, SW was going to be so great then Disney happen :roll: Great, take your time with'em ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Customs Discussions, Works in Progress, etc.

Postby 1987olds442 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:23 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Tremendous sculpting work, Olds!

Thank you very much... this one has been a lot of work sculpting wise.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Previous

Return to Action Figure Customs