Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: Death of the Day

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: Death of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:56 am

Well thanks PB ;) Oh gosh the way you made that one was hilarious and I couldn't help but :lol:

I like the Jeepers Creepers films, their really freaky. Here's this one from Jeepers Creepers 3 (2017). I love when he appears here I just love how get's those teenagers :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

I think this guy needs to be in the Olympics or something :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:53 pm

I enjoyed the first Fly movie but haven't seen Fly II. Graveyard Shift was a decent flick! I haven't seen it in a while.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:34 am

Oh if you enjoyed the first Fly Acid, you need to see the second, if My fav of the two :blbat: Yes, Graveyard Shift was.

Not horror but still :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:47 pm

Leslie Nielsen is always a welcome sight.

And since you did a death that occurs off screen, it seems like the right time to make this off screen death the Death of the Day!

The jumpscare is one of the greatest weapons in a horror movies arsenal. I'll take them over gratuitous gore any day. Whether it's something that goes bump in the night or the unexpected startling scoot of a screeching cat...again...and again...and again...

I still bust out laughing when Troy asks, "Is someone throwing it?" LMAO. But there's perhaps no better jumpscare than the one in the underrated Excorcist III. It's a horror movie so your brain knows somethings going to happen but the scene goes on and it's just a mundane visuall, but you just know...and still nothing...and then something happens but it's nothing bad so phew!...so you relax for a moment and let your guard down and then--OH MY GOD!

(Insert Austin Powers "head jokes" here)

My wife works overnights in a hospital and I think nurses had it bad enough before they had images of this scene stuck in the back of their mind. Darkened corridors, quiet death all around. It's no wonder lots of hospitals are haunted. How could they not be?

So here's to you, nameless night nurse! Taking care of sick people you can't afford to lose your head, but sadly you did. But at least it's an iconic horror movie scene. And here's to all the nurses out there who had to deal with all the BS the last few years from morons and cowards running their own governments. You all are real superheroes!

Now scissor me, Daddy Ass!

WARNING: do not search "scissor me, daddy ass" with you filter turned off--Bob
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:06 am

Oh yes, I'm extremely familiar with the Exorcist III, it's one those movies that Me & My Grandma watched all the time way back when, she loved this film. We watched it way more than the other two. That was a scary scene. One of the many great films of 1990 :blbat:

Yeah, I don't think i would, when the Acclaimned started the scissor Me stuff, I'm like did they forget what happen in 93 with Sid & Arn Anderson :?:

If you ever wanted to watch a legit killer Sasquatch film, look no further than 2006's Abominable, this scene is only a sample :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:08 pm

That was something.

Well, for today's Death of the Day let's continue our celebration of our frontline workers.

Now, as I said earlier, though Michael Myers racks up the kill count just as high as other crazed maniacs of the genre, his murdering ways lack a certain je ne sais quoi. He's a brute, to be honest. He just wants people dead so he can move on to the next kill.

I agree, Jim. If Miichael Myers was a hot pie to stick your ding dong in he would definitely be pumpkin because it's so bland and unappealing looking. I mean, it's just a brownish orange glop. Where's the creativity and color? But let's watch as Michael does his best Undertaker impersonation.

Poop's about to get real in the back of that ambulance.

That poor EMT is now a human bowing ball. I mean, he's now in the band Third Eye Dead.

I would understand. Michael Myers must have the strongest thumbs in the world. 1-2-3-4, I declare I won't partake in a thumb war with him.

But here's to you, nameless EMT guy, if only Nuprin were still around

Whispers, it's just ibuprofren.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:52 am

Oh yes, that was the return of Michael Myers, really good there :o

Now this is how use a needle and get some steam :blbat: :wwshock: :smsmh:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:37 pm

See, Jason is an anti-hero!

Today's Death of the Day takes us to a Screamquel, and the death of the explainer of rules himself, Randy!

No, not you, though RIP Randy Savage. I was referring to Randy Meeks.

See, that's why you kids shouldn't blast your gboomboxess. Besides going deaf, you might just miss a murder occurring.

Randy was the first survivior the original movie to die in a sequel, and even though he gave us the rules like Moses on th Mount, he died despite not breaking any of them. I suppose that's life.

But here's to you, Randy Meeks, you knew the rules for surviving a horror film, but not the rule to never go near a panel van.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:17 am

Oh Jason was indeed :o

Yep, Randy Meeks was the Scream guy well until his bitter end :roll:

So here's the death scenes in 1996's Bad Moon, it's really My favorite werewolf film and I love how the werewolf looks. This film has some crazy moments. The music in the second & third clip is the same cues that I provided in the tunes is from the scene, see if you can make it out ;)

After their rest from their photo journalist work down in Nepal, the couple wanted their hot moment but right in the heat of things the Lycan came forth and was absolutely tore the moment apart :o

This ranger may have expect an average bear or wolf but not this :shock:

This jerko really got his, one of My favorite monster kills of ever of all-time :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:22 am

A short Death of the Day to close out the season, as I was just rewatching A Quiet Place last night.

So here's to you, Lee Abbott, maybe the best father in a horror movie ever...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions