Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: Death of the Day

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: Death of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:35 pm

Yes, that was a very emotional scene and yes he was a great a father :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:49 pm

I enjoyed the movie A Quiet Place quite a bit when I first saw it, too. Thanks for sharing!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:21 am

No prob, like I said to PB, watch the second after the first, they go good together rather well :blbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:13 am

Parts of the second were actually filmed in Buffalo, which you would think would've got me to watch it already, but I just have a hard time sitting through movies these days unless it's something for the kids. I didn't even really watch full movies for Halloween, just parts here and there of what was on TV.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:11 pm

It started to get like that for me for a bit, too, PB, but I found it helped to create some kind of structured list. lol.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:00 am

I would think so since it was filmed there. As fast time goes by especially nowadays, watching a movie is quite fast especially if you know the film a lot like if you watched it a couple times before and then it's like darn it's over already, I didn't want it to be over :roll: At least that's the way it is with Me ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions