Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Animals: Biggest Anaconda to Date!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Cryptozoology, Ufos, Dinos, Mythology, Animals discussio

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:50 am

Oh man, I love trash pandas. When we were dating, they used to come up on my wife's parents back porch at night. They had outdoor cats so they left a bowl of catfoot on the porch, an. in the summer we'd watch TV back there and watch tone creep up to steal the food. I haven't seen any raccoons in our area, though I'm sure they're around. We get a lot of groundhoags and deer. A couple weeks ago when we were waiting outside for the morning schoolbus I saw a fox run across the street and behind our neighbor's house, After my son got on the bus I was walking back up the driveway when two foxes came out from the neighbors and were running though the field in our yard. It looked like they were playing chase.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:33 am

I see but yeah don't get Me wrong, Trash Pandas as you call'em are cute and all of that. What I'm saying is their like Seagulls, once they know you'll give'em food and where to find it they won't stop and you don't want them in your house, they'll tear everything up and it would be like a nightmare. I'm going through it right now as their in the attic making a huge ruckus screaming, fighting, banging and all that stuff, it's quite disturbing when you hear it especially when your trying to go to bed :x I try to chase them out the roof is bad and I can't afford it and their extremely stubborn :roll: Oh and Coons are not Pandas for the record. Long ago they were classified as a Panda Bear specie but now is classified as a type of Canid that is closely related to Canines. Their extremely intelligent & cunning and can be dangerous especially to smaller pet dogs, believe I know, My Grandma's dog was severely attacked by one :roll:

Sounds like you have a nice number of wildlife. We get Foxes once in a blue moon. I know what you mean about them playing, their really cute. Their like dogs, shame a lot people don't see'em that way, same thing with wolves, if there was no wolves in prehistoric times the world wouldn't have today's dogs :roll: Do you have Opossums there :?: Cause I posted about them and you never said anything about them guys :?:

Like I said before I used to feed an Opossum that I named Scar, he had tons of scars all over his body from fighting coons. I saved him from them long ago. It's so cute when you have a pregnant one and she has her little babies on her and you see her putting them in her pouch :)

Watch this great video. It's a bit sad but it shows you how great Opossums are and I'm so glad there's actually people out there doing this helpful stuff for these cute lite guys :) Unlike Raccoons, these guys are living fossils and are an extremely important part of Cryptozoology :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:57 pm

I can't say I've ever seen an opossum around here.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:38 am

Really? Well if you or your kids ever do don't be afraid of'em, their so nice and all of that. Oh and you don't have to worry about them getting sick like having rabies, their immune to most diseases hence why their evolution hasn't changed cause it didn't need to hence why their a living fossil :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:34 am

So this doesn't have anything to do with Cryptids, UFOs or anything but just nature. It's something of a little event outside that I wanted to talk about and post here. There's not enough people talking about nature, outside activities and all of that like years ago, I guess I'm one of the few that still does this :?: I have always loved nature and looking at the sky and clouds ever since I was a youngster. So We've been having some strange weather recently with tons of winds. It finally stopped around 4 AM or so but then about 9 AM it all of a sudden started back up again with huge gusts. So it was about 6:30 PM, I went outside to lock the garage after My Mom went out as she was going to Schnucks on Gravois & Hampton that I showcased before plus to get My meds at CVS across the street. We just had a a massive storm. and it was slowing down and clearing up. I have always loved thunderstorms but I have a respect for them when it get's serious with lightning bolts. So I was admiring the sky of how beautiful it was. I took some pics of it and while My pics are good, they don't bring out the sheer gorgeous texture that the sky had. Here they are. This is down the alley at the east direction. The clouds are awesome which that way is the ancient Mississippi River, I could go and be there within only a few moments.

Here's the clouds down South and the Moon North-East with a bird below it.

The clouds were really moving fast South & East and changing at a steady pace.

The clouds were developing into a state where they looked like they were on fire, it was really cool.

Oh man, toward the West, the clouds are building up and it's thundering & lightning all over again for like Round 3. I was pretty excited that We were having another big boomer here :batsmile:

This on is My front porch, the clouds are quite pretty at the West during this twilight/dusk time around 7:15 PM.

However it's really raining hard and even hailing with hail the size of quarters and the wind is hellacious :shock:

So the storm stopped close to 8:00 PM. Then My Mom came back and said she experienced it for herself and it was coming around for yet another brief run. As of 5:35 AM the wind is still blowing 25 to 30 MPH and the lights just flickered :? I know it was March and We've had the March winds for a while, a long while in fact it's really been like this since October :o Just really strange weather going on here. I don't know how many people is really paying attention this stuff, things are changing and just becoming really weird. So that's it for this little bonus entry. If your new to the topic scroll through here, I have many sightings and movies that I shared and spotlighted here. Until the next one I'll see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:03 am

So it was last night about 8:00 PM. I was walking in the yard and I noticed these two little Mourning Doves in the Mulberry Tree. I've seen these types of Dovies ever since I was little but this is the first time I have seen them cuddled next to each other in a tree like this :o They are either siblings or a couple. Like Cardinals they mate for life. They slept there for the night. I love birds, the last of the remaining Dinosaurs. Take a look at this picture I made of them :)

Animals can be anywhere and can be hard to see but if you look hard you can spot them and if you have any sightings yourself, Cryptid or not post it here. Don't forget to see My special post from yesterday as well as some other great stuff within the topic, it may surprise you one way or another ;)

EDIT UPDATE: They were there the next night but earlier tonight they were however I believe I saw a Dovey up on the next branch but I'm not sure if it was and I also saw the big Opposum in Our yard as well then he went in the alley.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:26 pm

We've had a few windstorms around here as well. Thankfully we very rarely see tornadoes. I'll take snow over that any day.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:34 am

Yeah, you guys up North-East don't get that type of weather like us Mid-Westerners. It can be quite hectic during these Spring & Summer months, sometimes we can even have Thunder-Snow and super warm days during the winter with thunder storms :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:08 am

This has been going one since about 2020. It's really something and downright weird that this is happening, Black Widows are disappearing becuas eof their cousin species, something really strange is going on here :shock:

Brown & Black Widows 1.jpg

Brown & Black Widows 2.jpg

Videos!

Amazing that even in the Animal Kingdom/Queendom cousins cannot get along :roll:

This one is is really good. Listen to the music they chose, it's Flight of the Valkyries by Wilhem Wagner, it's Brian Danielson's theme :!:

I have seen Black Widows up close long ago when Me & My Mom went to the Lake of the Ozarks in 1991 with her boyfriend Jasper and his son Giuliano. I remember at the motel We were watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. I saw a ton of these Black Widows on the dock at night, it was really freaky. I never seen a Brown one however. If you ever see these Widow Spiders don't get near them, you don't want them in your house :!: :!:

As a bonus...

Eclispe 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:51 am

Their at it again. these aliens aren't coming here from millions of light years just to do this for their needs...cause their already here IMO :o :batshock: :smummm: These poor cows are butchered just for certain parts then dropped off in the middle of nowhere. This is a terrible thing that these extraterrestrials are doing for the hybrids and to enhance their-selves :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions