Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Animals: Biggest Anaconda to Date!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Cryptozoology, Ufos, Dinos, Mythology, Animals discussio

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:16 am

I didn't think you knew him. I have been so much more satisfied with regular people on YT trying to find the truth and I'm way more happier about the results too that I am on History or anything like that. Is all you see is the Tic-Tac that big bro is shoving down our throats for example while there's been a ton of way more legit sightings caught on film, Big Bro never ever talks about and shows the "real" stuff that is being caught on camera everyday by everyday people. I know of a few YTbers that filmed the same stuff that I've seen too which I was surprised about!

I never knew about that Dino Hunter show. That was around the time I had give up the DVR :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:50 am

So I have some really cool stuff in the next few days that I'm a bit behind on. Here's this. In Wisconsin the Gulf Coast Shorebird was just seen. However this is HUGE NEWS because the bird's specie hasn't been SEEN SINCE 1845 which is WONDERFUL and the thing is it's about a 1000 miles away where it should be :!: See, just because a specie is feared to be gone or said to be extinct, this PROVES that isn't always the case thus making one of the many beauties of Cryptozoology shine even more :)

Gulf Coast Shorebird 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:41 am

That's interesting. I wonder if the hurricanes had anything to do with it being so far north?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:45 am

It's very possible. I have read many times over the years how disasters like that can really disturb animal life and make them go places their not supposed to be and I have also read how people have seen many kinds of animals never seen before and some were really strange cryptid :shock: .

OK now here's this, they found a new specie of what appears to be a Starfish which is part of the Echinoderm family. The thing is it has 20 arms and it was found in Antarctica of all places :shock: It's quite creepy yet completely extraordinary that new species are still being found even cold locations like that :o

20 Arms Invertebrate 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:29 am

Yeah, that thing looks like a face-hugger. Antartica, huh?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:58 am

Yes, that's what I immediately thought when I first saw it. There's been a ton of stuff about Antarctica, I mean so much. The continent has been featured in so many movies and with good reason. The Thing of course like the gif you posted and Alien & Predator too, even Godzilla & Kong. Look up Admiral Byrd, there's a ton of history with him back in the 40s & 50s with tons of exposure. A lot of strange stuff there how & why they blocked it off :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:27 am

Not to mention that Nazi base there. Strange things, indeed.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:16 am

Oh yes indeed, there's a ton of stuff down there. Like I said about Admiral Byrd, he was the one that is truly responsible for many things that is known there. Here's a vintage interview of him if you never seen him before, so many answers are in the past :)

Here's this. He's the one that theorized that Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth from 1864 was possibly real and it was known as Hollow Earth. Hollywood has made so many movies about Hollow Earth. Recently with Godzilla vs. Kong. Here's this video about after Admiral Byrd passed away, his son found his diary and there was a lot there ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:01 am

So in this news they found a new prehistoric WHALE species that maybe the biggest, most massive creature ever on earth. Each of it's Vertebra weights over 220 ponds and it's ribs are over 5 feet long and the animal weights at least 340 tons :o That's over 200 tons MORE than the living/extant Blue Whale right now so this titan dwarfs it's modern relative :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: I really find this astonishing that there was creatures this big way back when :)

Prehistoric Whales 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:13 pm

Wow, that's bigger than Rosie O'Donnel!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions