Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Animals: Biggest Anaconda to Date!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Animals: 5 new Hedgehogs + Terror Worms & Big Spider!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:02 am

This is incredible that they found 5 new species of Hedgehogs...

5 New Hedgehogs 1.jpg

and also found Terror Worms that existed over 500 million years ago plus the largest poisonous spider which the Funnel-Web Spider in Australia :o

Terror Worms  & Funnel Spider 1.jpg

Terror Worms  & Funnel Spider 2.jpg

See how cool Cryptozology is, if they keep looking they'll find new animals of the past and the present :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:56 am

So you're saying Don't go to Australia?

I forgot to share this after Christmas but my wife got me this shirt that I thought you'd appreciate....

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:50 am

Well no, just be careful of those Spiders cause there's a lot of'em :shock: Cool Steve Irwin there ;)

I was wondering what you got for Christmas I mean I was expecting people to talk about it but never did. Wow, that's a mighty fine present that she got you :o Let's see who we have here...UFOs & Mothman, Beast of Bray Road, The Loveland Frog, Chupacabra, Nessie, Gray Alien, Dover Demon...not sure who that one is next to him...Patty the Bigfoot and The Jackalope. It's got a really cast of the Forest within the Moon & outer-space...A nice all-star cast there. Your wife did good PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:57 am

That's the Fresno Nightcrawler
We talked about them on the Halloween thread!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:41 am

Of Course...no wonder why I didn't recognize it, I wasn't really familiar with it then and I didn't retain it :roll: I know a lot Cryptids but there's still some that I don't but since you posted that gif it reminded Me now...still a good collection with a little bit of variety & obscurity there on your T-Shirt PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:58 pm

It's a neat shirt. I wish Mothman was in a better pose, he just looks so static, like a sticker put in the wrong spot. It doesn't look like he's flying so much as standing in mid-air, I guess. Small nitpick, though, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:44 am

I see what you mean, it looks like he's just hovering and I mean that in a good way. I'm sure the shirt looks quite nifty once it's put on ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Animals: Biggest Anaconda to Date!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:46 am

It's funny that just last week I posted King Kong Escapes with the Giant Sea Serpent then I see this :shock: So the biggest Anaconda on record was found during a filming of a Will Smith movie. I find that odd. The specimen is estimated to be 26 feet long. I believe there is much larger ones out there though. Decades & decades ago there was said be ones well over 30, even 40 feet in length feet and I think their still out there :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions