Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:16 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:That Particle Man Tiny Toons was pretty good PB and that Bat Duck was really cute Acid :) By the way My Grandma loved Plucky Duck & Uncle Stinky :(

Nice. Did you see the Summer Vacation movie?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:36 am

More B99, that was funny :lol:

Acid, yes I did. it's one of My all-time faves, I's My most watched animated film and maybe even live action, close up to Ghostbusters :shock: I posted a lot in PB's Stay Tuned and I posted My VHS in My Odds & Ends Topic in My Glory Days of Video Rentals/ I guess you missed it dude :? My Odds & Ends to Me is arguably My most crucial topic.

I posted this here and you even replied back there Acid ;) ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post39253.html?hilit=Stinky#p39253

and I poured My heart out in here, only PB replied there :roll: It's one of My most important showcases ever and if anybody loved movie rentals from the 80s & 90s and all those times then they definitely need to check out My topic cause I'm one of the only people that does this stuff in this digital age. I liked the people & places I once knew and because of how this day & age is so much is falling to oblivion and I'm trying My best not to let that happen :)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/my-odds-ends-insane-keychain-t1176-40.html
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:15 am

I remember we talked about Tiny Toons Vacation before.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:38 am

I should hope so, it was a very memorable post, click that link to your topic I provided. I'd like to think that a lot of stuff we do would be recalled.

That Spaceballs scene is great, I have always loved that song by The Spinners. On the special edition soundtrack with score I have there is 2 different versions of it on there. Spaceballs is one of the all-time best :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:04 am

It really is.

Two fer for today for context.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:03 am

Indeed and I failed to say that the song is one of the best movie soundtrack themes too :!:

Oh those communities were pretty good. Out of all the comedy shows that I know and didn't that you showed Me, it's really one of the coolest. That was Keith David commentating there, he does a lot of narration in things and really was your first modern go-to black guy (Samuel L. Jackson was the second one really). Dang, I thought the Pillowman was like the Michelin Man :lol: Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:56 am

Yeah, Keith David joined the cast of Community later in season 6. There's even a couple The Cape gags, which I thought was an underrated show. I'm sure that won't be the last Community clip in here.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:24 am

I see and I did not know that :)

Oh gosh of course they and the crowd would think that was funny I mean it is sort of :roll: What's worse is that the answers are specific..."Cut a Story Short" and "Cut a LONG Story Short"...IMO that is so ridicules :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:02 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:36 am

IDK Stephen Lynch but that was good :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions