Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby Webslinger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:09 am

I now have in my possession the Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet as well as the Walmart exclusive Marvel Legends Thanos!!!
I was surprised the price of the gauntlet was only 88.00!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 am

Well, use the reality gem and drop that price for the rest of us!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Well, use the reality gem and drop that price for the rest of us!

If only I could my friend, if only I could...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:41 am

Got my Friday the 13th Crystal Lake Accessory Set in! Pictures to come in the future once I have a full display up.

Not gonna lie, I'm thinking of going all out with this one. Like, making a Lincoln Logs cabin and filling it with dollhouse furniture and maybe a couple of awesome 1:12 arcade cabinets, because counselors need a stress relief from all the Jason attacks.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Well I picked up a Darth Vader Lightsaber for 9.00!!!! regular price... 149.99 :spgrin: I could not believe I got it for that price, whoever was doing the markdowns must have screwed up, their goof was my reward and I thank them deeply for their incompetence... :spgrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:49 pm

secondwhiteline wrote:Got my Friday the 13th Crystal Lake Accessory Set in! Pictures to come in the future once I have a full display up.

Not gonna lie, I'm thinking of going all out with this one. Like, making a Lincoln Logs cabin and filling it with dollhouse furniture and maybe a couple of awesome 1:12 arcade cabinets, because counselors need a stress relief from all the Jason attacks.

Can't wait, man!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:31 pm

Webslinger wrote:Well I picked up a Darth Vader Lightsaber for 9.00!!!! regular price... 149.99 :spgrin: I could not believe I got it for that price, whoever was doing the markdowns must have screwed up, their goof was my reward and I thank them deeply for their incompetence... :spgrin:

Holy Crapcakes!!!! You had better have knelt and prayed to the Toy Gods for that one!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Yeah i was lucky on that lightsaber!!! Just got back from the con today...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Walked in to my local secondary toy shop to find Mysterio! I paid 27.00 plus tax but it was worth getting considering the prices he is going for on amazon and ebay. Roughly a 7.00 difference but worth it in my opinion to get this awesome figure. Oh by the way, those "Effects" he comes with actually snap on to his boots. Not too sure if anyone has found that out yet but i happen to notice it and thought I'd pass it along.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 16, 2018 2:23 am

I got my Spider-man Noir and Lasher in from amazon and I now have The Lizard complete! My friend bought me a Marvel Select Dr. Strange and I have to say it was really cool once I got him out of the package! As for my Mysterio figure, I ended up using a cotton ball to hide the skull head in the dome and it looks fantastic, it makes him look so much better!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions