Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby Webslinger » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Picked up the AIM trooper pack from Gamestop, Don't really care for the AIM scientist just the Shock Trooper. Gonna try to sell off or trade.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Ooh! Anything you're looking for right now? I do love Kirby beekeepers from AIM.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 am

secondwhiteline wrote:Ooh! Anything you're looking for right now? I do love Kirby beekeepers from AIM.

You got a list? Let me know what ya got...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:45 am

Has anyone been to Five Below lately? Tons of DC Multiverse stuff, probably TRU stock. Most of it's been movie figures, but I've seen some of the Rookie wave, and picked up a Cass Wonder Girl today there.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 am

All I was able to get was the Aquaman from TRU and they have a Parademon on hold for me. I did score a Batwing a week ago from there but nothing else... but I am trying to build a raport with them so they will call me when stuff like that comes in. Here's hopin'...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:47 am

Finally scored a Star Wars Black series Zuckuss from the Disney store as well as the Disney Toybox series Thanos and Mickey Mouse, wasn't gonna get them but for 10.00 I thought I'd grab that Thanos and Mickey was just too damn hard to resist, he came with Pluto...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:49 am

If anyone comes across a Disney Store Toybox series "BAYMAX or YODA" I would be more than grateful if you could pick them up for me. If it isn't too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it. :spwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:51 pm

secondwhiteline wrote:Has anyone been to Five Below lately? Tons of DC Multiverse stuff, probably TRU stock. Most of it's been movie figures, but I've seen some of the Rookie wave, and picked up a Cass Wonder Girl today there.

I picked up an extra Cassie the other day because she's good fodder, and a DK WW to complete Dr. Psycho even though I don't care much about him since I like my custom better. Could maybe pick up more eventually. They also had the SuperFriends Supes and Aquaman, but I hate cloth capes and don't much care for that Aquaman without scales. Lord knows I have enough fodder already, so even at $5 I passed.

I saw an Ollie's ad that had the Steppenwolf wave for $3.99. I think it's only for Black Friday, but last I checked they only had the Walmart Bats and Cyborg that didn't have the Steppenwolf parts so it may be they're keeping them off the floor until then? Not that I care, no use for any of those figures, but the price is right.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:04 pm

I've been trying to find a Rookie wave Bats for my dad, but no luck yet.

Hoard those Cassies, PB! We need an army of Friday the 13th Tiffany customs. There's so many DLC outfits to make!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:01 pm

I've had a couple people contact me off figure realm asking if she's for sale, so believe, she was in the back of my mind when I bought one at 5B. And probably why I'd buy a couple more down the road. I was at 5B today, they had Aquaman from the Steppenwolf wave, and the red arm 3PO. Nothing too exciting.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions