Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby Webslinger » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:29 pm

I heard that Coulson is somehow supposed to be tied to "The Vision"... I really hope that's not the case. That would totally screw up the whole Simon Williams/Vision storyline from the comics
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Is Tahiti, Asgard?

I tickled this idea along with deal with Mephisto and the like. If Asgard. Possibly Valhalla since Coulson was stabbed by Loki which might have given him passage there and if this means we get the uber hot Valkyrie, whoot whoot. But Victoria Hand's comment makes it sound like this wasn't the first time Fury sent somebody to "Tahiti" so that makes me think it was something that wasn't already mentioned as "new" like presumably SHIELD's relationship with the Asgardians.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Webslinger wrote:I heard that Coulson is somehow supposed to be tied to "The Vision"... I really hope that's not the case. That would totally screw up the whole Simon Williams/Vision storyline from the comics

I saw that, too. I sure hope not but then they're already pooping on the Pym/Ultron relationship which was one of my favourite stories from the Avengers. Especially when Mark sacrificed himself to save Pym. :mksad:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caleb » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:25 am

The end of the last episode lost me. Did Ward and May knock boots?

As for Coulsen, I don't think he'll turn out to be Vision. I mean, sure, they mucked with the Mandarin. And yeah, Avengers 2 is all about Ultron with Ant-Man not debuting until Phase 3. Is there an official confirmation that Pym won't show up in Avengers 2, though? There's been a lot of speculation that Tony builds Ultron, but it's phesible that they could still work a non-powered Pym into the film, isn't it?

I keep thinking that Coulson's references to Tahiti being "magical" hint at either the involvement of Doctor Strange or (and this one seems more likely) The Scarlet Witch. I'm probably way off base here. Heck, for all I know those "Coulson's a Skrull" theories are correct. But, hey, it's possible that Fury used someone familiar with Arcane Arts to bring Coulson back, right?
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Avalon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Caleb wrote:The end of the last episode lost me. Did Ward and May knock boots?

I'm curious about this myself if only for a soap opera trash TV sort of way. :batlol:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm

I think it could be more likely that the got drunk together. That 's how that read to me.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Either they did the dance of the beast with two backs or Ward decided to talk about his issues with May because of what they said to each other earlier about being consumed by rage and she said she saw it every day.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Well May did have a bottle of wine in her hand, and in my experience if a woman looks at you with a bottle of wine in hand and leaves the door open she's gonna open something else... :batwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby S. Griffin » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:42 pm

It wasn't wine, it was Scotch (bottle was too short and fat and the label said "18"). In my experience that's a talking drink when it's shared. I've shared a number of bottles of scotch with my friend Addi, and we never opened anything besides those bottles and our mouths.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Nice sleuthing, Griffin!! :bookworm:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Media