Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby Avalon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:18 am

I missed this week's episode... Going to have to watch it on friend's PVR. :batsad: Was it awesome?
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby S. Griffin » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:22 am

They just showed the pilot again on Tuesday...but, yeah, it was kind of awesome.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeah, you didn't miss anything this week as Griffin said, nothing aired except the pilot again. I'm looking forward to the new episode, though. That looks crazy. It's too bad it didn't air this week. It looked like a perfectly Halloweeny episode. :klargrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caleb » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 am

Nov. 19th episode...ties into Thor 2.

I didn't care for how they integrated the Extremis stuff into the pilot, but I think that's because they bent the rules on it a little bit for the show and dumped it in with every other super-powered plot device in the Marvel Universe. But I think if they handle things right, the Thor 2 stuff could be a pretty cool cross-promotion opportunity for Marvel to take advantage of. The more they can tie this show to the MCU, the better.

At any rate, it's cooler than Chuck Lorre's characters wandering from show to show on occasion.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Tango X » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Reminder between commercials, SHIELD is on. :batshock:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Watching it right now. It's great so far but I feel like it could've benefited from airing before Halloween.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Tango X » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:00 pm

They made FitzSimmons likable! What a heartwarming episode. :halgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Agreed, also the episode got progressively less Halloweenish as it went on. :batlol:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Yup, I think FitzSimmons needed this episode. They weren't growing on me over time as much as they were for some people but this episode made them sympathetic and interesting.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:22 pm

I was surprised at how they handled this episode and made it appear bad things were going to happen to the gang...it was a nice piece all around as it hit on Phil as well with what he's had to deal with from The Avengers...a very well done and thought out episode

And I heard that someone could die before this aired; I immediately wished for the tekkies...then as the show progressed, I felt bad for thinking that.

Keep that writer on staff and can the rest...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Media