Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel legends News and Updates

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: 2017 Marvel legends News and Updates

Postby Webslinger » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:12 am

I am loving this new Beast!!! from what I saw it looks as if he comes with 2 sets of hands, one set open and the other set are fists.
Marvel-Legends-Series-6-inch-Beast-Figure-X-Men-wave.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 am

That's a cool figure Webs and the colors are striking and one of the better ones that I've seen.

Thanks for posting it.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:33 am

Hips on Beast are kinda weird, but I think that's so he can be really poseable with the huge thighs. He looks pretty great regardless. The paint apps are phenomenal - those gradations of different blues? He's gonna look amazing in displays.

Always happy about more Thunderbolts! I'd love if they did a 50/50 split with the Dallas Riordan Citizen V, but she's kind of a forgotten character.

I don't know too much about Grey Gargoyle, but I really love the subtle, speckled paint apps on him and the amazing face sculpt. I might pick him up and just toss him in with my T-Bolts.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 2019 Marvel legends News and Updates

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Dear lord, this is an obscene amount of new product. Too much?
http://thefwoosh.com/2019/02/toy-fair-1 ... ds-photos/

And interesting from the new HasbroPulse website:

Free standard shipping on all orders on HasbroPulse.com through February 23, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroPulse.com policies.
Free standard shipping on orders placed on HasbroPulse.com through December 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST when you make a purchase(s) on HasbroPulse.com between February 15, 2019 and February 23, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Must create and check out with a HasbroPulse.com account to be eligible. Exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Offer not valid on previous orders. Offer valid for shipping in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms of use, HasbroPulse.com shipping and other policies. Must opt-in to marketing emails to receive updates on additional perks/incentives.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Marvel legends News and Updates

Postby secondwhiteline » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:28 pm

It's pretty amazing how a few years ago X-Men fans were feeling neglected. Now they're getting so much stuff they've wanted for ages. I'm at least picking up Outback Dazzler. I'm a big Dazzler fan and she was always my main in the arcade game. I don't know why that's in past tense, I just played it at a retrocade like last month.

I'm picking up the movie Ghost, which might mean waiting for that set to go on sale. I would've bought it immediately if it had been Ghost/Janet.

Some real surprises here. That Spider-Man/MJ Homecoming set came outta nowhere. Always happy to see more potential bases for civilian customs.

Hey, does that Cannonball figure come with a lower half?
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 pm

I've heard it doesn't, which would be incredibly lame. But who really knows. It's like Hasbro had years of stored up X-stuff just waiting for Disney to get their hands on them. Now they need to do the same with the FF...Doom...Annihilus...Moelcule Man...Pyscho-Man...Puppet Master....Wyatt Wingfoot...Frankie Raye...
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Galaga Carol's out in the wild! My local Target's showing them in Popfindr, although I just bought two off the website last night (free shipping at $35 or above!). They're now listed as temporarily out of stock, but I'm sure that'll change soon.

I can't wait 'til those Space Invaders figures come out and I can have 80s video game wars.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:37 pm

Target Marvel Legends Exclusive: Captain Marvel (Starforce)

I walked into Target today and found one lone Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers Exclusive on the shelf. Note that I found her on an end-cap with the rest of the girls Captain Marvel dolls and role play items. Very nice figure, basically the same as the red and blue from the Captain Marvel wave. I am mainly excited to have the alternate head to make (Minerva) I think that's what her name is. Overall a good purchase.
52729360_2306069709426007_8502722034059444224_n.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:29 pm

That's Doctor Minerva to you. She didn't go to evil medical school for nothing, thank you.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:24 pm

See, now I want to see her team with Dr. Doofenshmirtz. He's worked with Marvel villains successfully before!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion