Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

....3...2...1...Countdown to the New Year!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: ....3...2...1...Countdown to the New Year!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:17 am

I never saw that Robot Chicken Baby New Year Enforcer before. they could make a horror movie with that type of story...I'd like to see that :blhal: How about that DC theme Big Bang theory :scbat: :scww: :scmm: :schal: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:

Here's some entries from Me :)

The Three Stooges New Year's Eve!

WWF from 1986 - New Year's Resolutions!

WWF Prime Time Wrestling New Year's Eve Special from 1990 - I love this. There the commercial with the WWF Champion The Ultimate Warrior! Look at that display they have of the WWF Hasbro Action Figures. Oh man I just love that WWF Royal Rumble promo there. Look at how cool it and everybody looks. 1990 was so fun. The Rosati Sisters stop by too!

Here's WWF Prime Time Wrestling from 1991 as they have New Year's Resolutions.

Here this great New Year's Eve WWF Mania from 1993, 30 years ago this year with Todd Petengill & Macho Man. they had such good chemistry. I loved this show, it was one funnest things on Saturday Mornings.

Vinnie Mac's New year's Resolutions from 2002!

Gosh, what a different from above. Here's these New Years Eve WWE Segments :)

From 2012.

From 2013, 10 years ago this year!

From 2016.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:57 am

It doesn't get much better than Heenan and Monsoon in a room together. Two legends who were a terrific combo.

Easy choices for New Year's Eve....

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:42 pm

Haaaaaaaaaaaaappy New Year!!!!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:29 am

Oh yes, Heenan & Gorilla were THE duo when it came to Wrestling commentators :) Great Charlie Brown, cool that they uploaded all of them clips :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :scmm: :schal: :scbaf: :blaq:

After Me & My Mom ate some frozen Crave'n Pizzas from Schnucks by Topco, We went outside for New Year's...there was a lot of fireworks and some big ones and some people still has their Christmas Decorations & Lights up. As usual I yelled stuff out there...I did a Degeneration X impression saying are you ready, let's get ready to s*ck it then have a Happy New Year and then I did a Sting yell and a Michael Buffer Rumble :o :lol:

Here's some good New Years Videos from Me :)

WWF Happy New Year in 1984 - NOW 40 years ago this year :o

Home Alone 1990 New Year's VHS Commercial :scbat:

The Rockers on the New Year of 1991 + The Nasty Boys :!:

WCW Nitro 1998 - 26 years ago now since this is a new year :!:

Godzilla 98 - This was so huge and fun...98 was such an exciting year :scbat:

As a sweet bonus here's the match Card run down for WWE New Years Revolution 2005 before the PG Era :!:

Everybody have a Very Happy & Safe NEW YEAR'S :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:02 pm

Happy New Year!

Wow, Tyson Tomko, Muhammed Hassan, Maven, there's some names I haven't heard in years.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:45 pm

Happy new year, everybody!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:01 am

Yep, there is so many that WWE doesn't mention anymore :roll: Ah, Back to School Charlie Brown...such a good one but oh I hated Back to School...I still get those feelings whenever I see commercials and all that. Yes, New Year's Resolutions aren't the only ancient traditions & thungs that people may or may not be aware but there's a lot than that too and no I didn't make any and I usually never do :shock: How about that Worst Place :shock: Cool Tournament of Roses History Highlights :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR PB & Acid and whomever else is looking at this :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :scmm: :schal: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions