Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Ali Thorne - Wife of NY Det. Wendell!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: Ali Thorne - Wife of NY Det. Wendell!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:08 am

If you have seen My Hot Toys TrueType Females: Caucasian & Cuban-American topic then you'll know a bit of what to expect here! If you haven't then please click that link I provided for you :)

So here she is, FINALLY :!: Ali Thorne has her own thread! By clicking that link you will see that Ali has been been a long time coming :shock: I suggest you click it and see about before you read her story below ;)

I think she turned out really nice, I really dig her looks that I gave her and I think she has a very unique story, quite different from some of My others. Please read it and click the provided links. You maybe surprised about her bio. After a few years, she is finally done! Comments and questions appreciated :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Born as: Alison 'Ali' Bailey Beau Garrettson.

Current Name: Alison 'Ali' Thorne.

Sex: Female.

Currently Resides: New York City, U.S.A.

Occupation: Former Real-estate Agent, Former Waitress, Former Model.

Notable Feats: Was a top and popular model, a successful Real-estate Agent, a respected Waitress, has a wonderful personality, extremely kind, is very understanding and considerate toward her husband.

Status/Bio: During her younger days, she was a very popular model working for several companies. After years into the business she retired. During the time she was a waitress, she met a police detective named Wendell Thorne after an incident had occurred. Love was in the air, eye to eye, they fell in love and after several months they were married. He loves his job but Wendell loves her with all his heart, he hates going to the precinct or onto the scene knowing his wife is at home all alone. When he comes home he is glad that he is with his wife and that she is fine. She knows how much he loves her and knows how to handle the loneliness when he is away. However, she has had some hard times in her life. One day when she was selling a house, it was ia crazy homeless man who went berserk when he saw her in the basement, she called Wendell and he hurried and took care of the situation. One day Ali wanted to visit the upstate area of New York to see an old friend named Milina Vallentina. They were BFFs a while back but things changed and just wasn't the same anymore. Milina wasn't the hot but quiet girlfriend she once was with Ali, instead she altered her life and chose to be a hoodlum. She was so good at it she became "Queen of the Hood"! When Ali saw her for the first time in years she was so thrilled but when she saw how she was and found out what she had become it was a total shock to her! Ali argued with Milina, pleading for her to change her ways and move back to where she used to live. In a flaming hot Latina voice but with angry Spanish words, Milina was furious letting Ali know she is what she is and she likes it. Ali literally begged her to stop then Milina lost it! She b!&%^ slapped her, knocking Ali down then she attacked her! Ali tried to fight back but there was really no way Ali could win this cat fight, she escaped and returned home. Wendell was just arriving at the house after an exhausting day when he saw his wife all beat up on the couch, he was frantic saying who did this to you, what happen!? She had explained and right away Wendell went out the door and traveled upstate. Milina was still outside, she just had bullied around some Homies so she had no protection. Wendell ordered her to have her hands up and she argued and got all crazy. After a long hesitation among other things Wendell arrested her. He brought her back to the precinct, surprisingly Ali was there because she knew her husband would do this. She then confronted Milina and she was put away for a long time and Ali couldn't have been happier! A couple months had gone by since her husband was attacked by Craig Daniels the Death Bringer, the dreaded genocide madman. Though he escaped Wendell, he wanted revenge on him and what way better than to kill his wife? When she was cornered by Daniels, Wendell again was her rescuer but what became of the Death Bringer? Another several months had gone by, one night Ali was taking a walk outside to get some air. She heard a noise down the street and went to check it out, there she met the insane serial killer El Micasa, the worst of the worst of evil men! After seeing her, he felt an uncanny urge throughout his head and he wanted to torture Ali to death then do more horrible things to her once she had passed! She ran but his speed was too fast for her to escape and his strength was too much for her to handle. She was the most perfect victim for El Micasa not only because of her beauty but also because he knew who she was, the wife of Wendell Thorne, the cop who battled him in the past and the only man to win a fight with El Micasa!!!!!! Will Wendell rescue his lovely wife and defeat El Micasa again or will El Micasa murder Ali and remain one of the most brutal men the Earth has ever seen?

Group: None - A faithful wife to Wendell Thorne. Is friends with Wendell's cop buddies Norman Reon and Kelly-Ruby.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Ali Thorne - Wife of NY Det. Wendell!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:09 am

In White!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:10 am

A Different Look!

ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:11 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:11 am

Ali with her husband Wendell!

ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:15 am

OK guys here is a special feature of Ali's encounters. Here is some brief moments that I might extend upon in the future, for now nothing is planned at the moment even though I have the stories :) I love a woman in terror that needs to be rescued or a damsel in distress that get's rescued by her man. If you need to find out why all of this is happening, please go back and read her bio, you'll find your answers there. Also, you can click her enemies' names, there you can read their bios as well! I hope you enjoy :D

Ali meeting the Queen of the Hood, Valentine!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:16 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:16 am

Ali encounters [b]El Micasa![/b]

ImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 am

Oh no! The Wreith has Wendell's wife cornered!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:18 am

I'd thought share this pic of Ali. I entered her in the MWD Covergirls contest a year or so ago but unfortunately, she didn't get picked, I thought she look excellent :shock: Oh well :roll:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions