Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Halloween Thread - My favorite time of year!!!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: The Halloween Thread - My favorite time of year!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:54 am

Happy Halloween guys, be safe out there :blmm:
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:59 am

Happy Halloween, all! Hey packer, where the bleep are those pics you promised us? LOL. :gghlol: :bdvbang: :jclol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:07 am

I will be going to my girlfriend house for dinner and help her pass out candy to the kids in her area and sit back and watch some movies later on. I just wanted to say Happy Halloween and thanks for having me here.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:40 am

Happy Halloween, folks. :blhal: I hope you have an excellent one!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Happy Halloween... I'll be in the cemeteries tonight, there are always those kids that come out there to try and scare their girlfriends or just their friends in general. Little do they know that a few of my friends and I are there waiting to put the "fright into their night" Muhahahaha!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Webslinger wrote:Happy Halloween... I'll be in the cemeteries tonight, there are always those kids that come out there to try and scare their girlfriends or just their friends in general. Little do they know that a few of my friends and I are there waiting to put the "fright into their night" Muhahahaha!!!

That is awesome!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Happy Halloween, all! Hey packer, where the bleep are those pics you promised us? LOL. :gghlol: :bdvbang: :jclol:

Alright, alright. Sheesh. The night pics don't come out so well but...

This one is from setting up a couple weeks ago.

Front of the house tonight

Side of the house. The lights that look like a horseshoe pattern are called Jeeper Peepers. I love them. They're eyes that turn on and off. They're set up in a giant evergreen tree on the side of our house. There's twelve sets of eyes altogether and they flicker to give that old time cartoon effect of one someone would be in the dark and then eyes would be all around them. So cool.

One garage door we don't use

Kids getting ready to go out

Front of the hosue from a few weeks ago. Sadly the giant spider died recently. just bought the thing last year after Halloween. Not sure, thing the motor got plugged and burned out. :zodsad:

The table where the magic happens. This year we got a skull fogger that has a trigger to set it off. Love it. Great for scaring older kids as they approach. A lot of them are freaked out by the butler so they're aren't expecting fog to shoot out. Hahahaha!
Kids and grandma getting ready to go.
I have a soundtrack of Halloween songs I play on a loop and a strobe light in the back. Besides candy we do cider and donuts every. This year not as many people were interested. Curse you ebola!!!!

Front stairs

Me and the Butler. If anyone asks, yes, he did it!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Whoa. That's one awesome set up, packer! That's my kind of Halloween house!!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks I always swore as a kid that I wanted to be that house all the kids talk about and will remember when they're older. Its kind of sad that not a lot of people decorate anymore. Even a few lights ot something.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm

I had that same feeling as a kid and STILL want to have that kind of house, but, I've always been big on holidays that call for some cool decorations. Well, mostly Halloween and Christmas really. But, I've yet to have a house like that going. I do carved pumpkins each year though, so, it's better than nothing. I just don't have any outdoor lights yet. I focus too much on indoor stuff since I don't even have much of a neighborhood to show off to.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Special Events