Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: RESULTS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:35 am

Well that's great the main event stuff had your interest PB. Yes, it will be interesting where Solo goes from here. I know you missed a lot of NXT and didn't know Solo. He started there and was pretty good and he was a babyface and only the crowd revealed that he was part of the Samoan Dynasty...this main roster run with him part of being the enforcer heel for the Bloodline is different than his NXT stint. Now I did not expect Tama Tonga to appear...I guess they thought it wasn't necessary for him to start in NXT. Tama isn't related to them however his father Haku has had major history on the native islands and that's why Haku was at the Hall of Fame with the Samoan family and I would imagine that's why Tama is here now...the question is Tanga Loa & Hikuleo far behind :?:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:45 am

I knew a little about Solo. I'd also heard rumors that Tama Tonga was coming to the WWE, as well as one other Samoan whom I wouldn't be surprised to show up either with the Bloodline, or maybe with the Usos as an opposing faction. I liked the Guerillas of Destiny in NJPW, Tama Tonga is actually pretty old at 42 (I know that's not really old( but he looked much younger on Friday, lol. That's why I looked up his age. He's actually not Haku's biological son as he was adopted. But I wouldn't want to cross anyone that was raised by King Haku, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 am

Okay, that is good. Oh yes, the Guerrillas of Destiny were great in Japan. Yes, like I said, back when Bob Backlund returned he was 43 and that was considered to be old then, Terry Funk said himself is an old man when he won the ECW world title at 45. If your Tony Khan apparently his doesn't think old which is good because he thinks Jeff Jarrett is in his prime at 55 :shock: Honestly I forgot that Tama Tonga is adopted by Haku...good thing that you know your history PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT