Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Customs Discussions, Works in Progress, etc.

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Customs Discussions, Works in Progress, etc.

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm

I love this forum to see all the awesome ideas everyone else has. I hate this forum because of all the awesome ideas everyone has...that I can't find the time to steal.

Looking good, tony. I'm just glad I don't have to make a '66 Batgirl. Still want to make a few movie master size characters myself.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby wally2974 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm

tonyrome wrote:Guys, thank you glad you like him I'm almost done and will have the recipe and pics up soon. Wally, I didn't use the 66 Joker because he was too big this guy is about Robins size.

I didn't realize he was as small as Robin....and I was just watching an episode of the 66 TV Series with the Mad Hatter on the Independent Film Channel (IFC), the other day, too.
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby tonyrome » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:04 pm

wally2974 wrote:
tonyrome wrote:Guys, thank you glad you like him I'm almost done and will have the recipe and pics up soon. Wally, I didn't use the 66 Joker because he was too big this guy is about Robins size.

I didn't realize he was as small as Robin....and I was just watching an episode of the 66 TV Series with the Mad Hatter on the Independent Film Channel (IFC), the other day, too.

Yeah check out this pic.

Tonyrome
tonyrome
Partner
Partner

Postby wally2974 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:16 pm

I see what you mean, Tony. That was the episode I was just watching, on Labor Day, during their mini Batman marathon. I didn't realize, even though I JUST saw that episode, that he was that tiny of a dude!
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby wally2974 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Ohhh, And, get him finished...lol. I'm eager with ant..i...ci...pation, to see the finished custom of ole' Jervis Tetch!
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby wally2974 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:31 pm

http://www.bat-mania.co.uk/main/villains/images/contaminated_cowl.jpg

I suppose you'll have to make a pink-cowled bats, too, to go with the Mad Hatter. I think I may have to pick up an extra TV Batman figure to paint one pink, for my own collection. That show was sooo wacky that they could get away with making his cowl turn pink...lol.
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:29 pm

What's everyone up these days? Anyone closed to posting a new custom? I had to wrap up a commissioned piece before Christmas, but now I'm trying to finish a few projects I sort set aside. Seems the more fodder I accrue the more scattered I get, always wanting to start something new before wrapping up the last project.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Freaking amazing Mad Hatter!!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Wally, that's one of the wackiest shows ever ... I was surprised to see Batman's Cowl turns Pink by the Mad Hatter!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:27 pm

I have just finished Kryptonite Man (pics tomorrow); started: Amanda Waller, 'Mazing Man,(almost done), Sub-Mariner Argo Armor Iron Man, and an original Blue Lantern using more of those X-Men Monster parts.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs