Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Arrow

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Arrow

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:25 am

I suspect they're attributing Deathstroke's lost eye to Ollie stabbing him through it? I know Ollie did this in Identity Crisis but Slade was already monocular at the time.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 am

Makes the most sense in this series...Slade gets all jacked up on that stuff then begins to lose control forcing Ollie to defend himself and leading to his cycloptic sight
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Muthasucka » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:12 pm

That episode was completely nuts! I can't believe how much they packed in, it felt like two hours. Sad to see Shado go, glad to see Slade in the present, though. And I thought they friggin NAILED Barry's origin. It was suspenseful and beautiful even though we knew it was coming. My expectations for the Flash show are now raised well above what they were when the whole thing was announced.

It was fun watching it with my wife, who doesn't know all the history. "Slade's dead?? No!" "Yay, he's alive!" "Wait, he's a bad guy?? No!" "Is Barry gonna die?? No! Oh, is he gonna get powers? Oh, HE'S the Flash?? Cool!" I deliberately don't tell her the background 'cause I want to see how she'll react to the way they're building the world. We were both shocked about Shado, though.

Can't wait for this show to come back in January. And, yeah, now I assume that when Ollie said he had to take out someone like Cyrus before he was referring to Slade. He must shoot him in the eye with an arrow, which is why he thinks he's dead now, and why Slade wants to return the favor. The other good thing is that since the original Deathstroke mask is still on the island with the arrow through it, Slade will hopefully don a new mask, maybe something a little sleeker, like the Arkham Origins design. Can't wait.
Muthasucka
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Tango X » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah, it was a great episode. I can't wait for the next half of this season to happen. :scbat:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm

OMG... Suicide Squad. It's finally happening! I knew it was only a matter of time but I'm gitty with glee now that it's started. :gashock:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Yeah, it's awesome, isn't it? Also, the last few episodes have been overall great. I love all the cameos and it's great to finally see Deathstroke fully geared up.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Just caught Suicide Squad on PVR and whoa. Harley Quinn makes a cameo at the holding cells. That was awesome.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Yes I saw that also. I wonder if it was Arleen Sorkin doing the voice or maybe Tara Strong??
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Arrow Premiere tomorrow. :gagrin: :bcgrin: :rpagrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Illiasc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 pm

3 shows, 3 new episodes, 3 nights in a row? Talk about being spoiled! Sweet!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies