Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Arrow

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Arrow

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Perhaps the next show we will get some answers in the next show and I'm kinda bummed when they killed Sara here. I just hope that this season will be good; but so far in it's initial opening show - I'm somewhat let down by it and having said that I was kind of curious what will happen next?

It's going to be interesting in the next 2-3 shows ...
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:09 pm

I still have a feeling Laurel might take over Sara's position or something, however that would require a serious sacrifice in her job, but, I have a feeling. This episode, though still kind of on the depressing end of the spectrum, was pretty interesting to me. Also, I have to say, the stuntmen used for some of the fight scenes did incredibly awesome work. And I loved seeing Harper and Queen working together towards the end. That was, though short lived, pretty sweet!

Oh yeah, and OneNineSix, I think you're on to something with the earlier comment about Thea! She's definitely going to end up in some sort of interestingly controversial and important role, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was as Chesire or someone similar.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm

I don't know about you guys but I was pretty happy to see Ted Grant, and even happier to see Laurel come to him for training. It was the only moment in this season of Arrow so far that I was like "Yes!" when I watched it. I do hope it means we'll see Ted grow into Wildcat as well as Laurel grow into a more traditional Black Canary than Sara.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 am

Illiasc wrote:I don't know about you guys but I was pretty happy to see Ted Grant, and even happier to see Laurel come to him for training. It was the only moment in this season of Arrow so far that I was like "Yes!" when I watched it. I do hope it means we'll see Ted grow into Wildcat as well as Laurel grow into a more traditional Black Canary than Sara.

Ted Grant what a pleasant surprise and the interaction with Laurel was even better; and I hope to see Laurel to become a better Black Canary than Sara.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Tango X » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:52 pm

I dunno I thought Ted would have looked a little older but it was pretty good.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Agreed, Tango X, but since Gotham did some weirder choices on age gap sizes, I'm not surprised and I'm fine with this one.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 pm

I thought the episode looked better in the preview but it was still pretty good. I don't see Laurel as a vigilante hero yet so it will be interesting to see how they pull that off.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Illiasc » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Well, it looks to me like the season in general is probably going to focus around "Who killed Sara?" - Which honestly I hope the answer will be worth the wait on. In the mean time, their debut of who plays Ra'as al Ghul and what he looks like was kind of interesting to me. Definitely a "Each show has their own take" sort of thing on his appearance. The episode was interesting, however I have to admit, as much as I really like Felicity's character, the next one doesn't seem like it will be very good in my opinion.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 am

Aand I changed my mind. I really liked this episode, despite thinking earlier that it might bore me. I'm glad I was shown otherwise. I'm also really liking, though kind of brief, Ray's moments in the show.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 am

Wonder if they'll blow Ray's brains out a la Ted Kord. Hey, we already saw a glimpse of the OMAC Project. :batwink:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies