Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:31 am

I never saw Holiday Inn before. It's so amazing how different it was then...what happen :roll: Gosh they were still whitewashing :o Those were some good songs there :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:20 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:01 am

I never seen 1954's White Christmas before but I'm sure as classic as many others :scbat:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:14 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:01 am

I never knew about There's Something in the Barn. Boy they left surpises there about what is was but it looked good :scbat: :scww: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:59 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 am

Home Alone, such a classic. Oh I remember seeing that at the Kingsland on Gravois with My Grandparents...the showroom was so darn small in their upstairs but gosh I loved that theater and yes this was 1990 too...see how cool of year this was ;) I always liked Catherine O'Hara, despite how she can be like here & Beetlejuice I always thought she was quite pretty. I remember I was like holy cow, John Candy is right behind her :o This is still such a timeless classic :scbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:14 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:47 pm

Love love LOVE Home Alone. :D
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:19 am

Yes Acid, the second one is great too..the third is decent as well :scbaf:

I've seen a few Scrooge movies but I never seen that Scrooge one :scaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions