Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:09 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:24 am

I never saw Home for the Holidays,that had a good cast there. This is when Holly Hunter was starting to get a lot of attention. How about that, Charles Durning and this was directed by Jodie Foster too :scww: :scbat: :scsm: :schal: :scmm: :scbaf: :scaq: :blaq:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:12 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:36 am

I've never see Ice Harvest, that looked good. Connie Nielsen sure looked fine there, then again she usually looks fine in most of her roles. Randy Quaid sure looked different :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:05 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:03 am

I never seen A Wonderful Knife//\\ Boy that looked something :scbat: How about that, Justin long looks different and "The Cigarette Smoking Man" William B. Davis is there too...the killer looks quite different as well :blbaf:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:54 pm

Seems like an interesting concept.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:01 pm

Some great trailers here. Lots of movies I haven't seen yet. I watched Scrooged earlier today. another classic flick if i do say so myself.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:27 pm

Scrooged is criminally underappreciated. It's a Top-5 Christmas movie IMO.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:13 am

Yes it does PB, I never seen Holiday Fair. Scrooged is one of the greatest of time regardless of being a holiday film or not. It was My number 1 in the Top 5 Topic PB that YOU created --->http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post45843.html#p45843
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions