Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:06 pm

Alice Cooper is another I never got into. I loved him on The Muppet Show, and his early 90s stuff on the radio was good, but never went out of the way to listen to stuff beyond that.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:31 am

Them MTV ones were something. See what Sarah said...she said the HEISEI ERA. You don't hear people saying that often but I've always said it after I learned it way back when so big kudos to her :)

Yeah, really the same with my about Alice Cooper. Here's another K-SHE 95 Hall of Fame...it's STYX :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:45 pm

See, now Styx is a band I've come to appreciate more as I've gotten older. I wouldn't have given much of their music a seconds listen as a kid, but over time I've realized they have a pretty impressive catalog of songs.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:48 am

That was some South Park there :lol: :shock: Well that's good about you & Styx PB ;) I loved how they praised I-44 Drive-In & Bush Stadium...such history there :)

Next up in the K-SHE 95 Hall of Fame is Ted Nugent :o

UPDATE: I just found out that Richard Lewis has died :roll: May he Rest In Peace.

Richard Lewis RIP 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:56 am

Oh no, I liked Richard Lewis. He had some good stuff over the years and was in some funny movies. I always liked his standup when I had HBO back in the day as well.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:08 am

Yeah, those were good times of HBO and Richard Lewis was something else...they don't make'em like that anymore :roll: His role in Robin Hood: Men in Tights was really good...again 1993 ;)

OK, you just saw that Ted Nugent is a K-SHE 95 Hall of Famer...well here's Black Sabbath :o I love how he says about the Cardinals and holding that up :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:17 pm

I never really got into Black Sabbath. I like a lot of Ozzy's solo stuff, though, especially as I've gotten older.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:42 am

I never got into Young Rock...I've been contemplating it but just haven't got there yet but with that being said those re-enactments were pretty good and you could tell who was supposed to be who :)

I was never a big Black Sabbath fan either and really I only liked a few songs from Ozzy. Oh and don't forget he's a WWE Hall of Famer as well :o Next up for K-SHE 95's Hall of Fame is JOURNEY :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:56 pm

Young Rock isn't very good. I'm sure it gets by because Dwayne is involved. I watched season 1 and the wrestler portrayals were pretty good and the re-enactments were nice, but the show overall suffers from the same problem the new Night Court has. It just isn't very funny.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:10 am

I see and I agree. That was some Drew Carey there :o

Next up for K-SHE 95 Hall of Fame...Sammy Hagar :shock: Now I really like him and his music is so fine :) I got into him plus many more because of My Mom long ago, she plays a lot of the older great ones :) However, i first knew him because of this iconic scene in 1989's Back to the Future Part II :shock:

Back in the 2000s he made a special appearance at Cardinals games...he was even a commentator too :o This video is really good :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions