Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:04 pm

I like the Red Rocker. I actually prefer Van Halen when he was the lead singer, but I seem to be in the minority there.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:15 am

That was a good clip there of the Honeymooners. Oh don't be that way, I liked Van Halen with or with Hagar and don't forget that I posted one of his greatest songs when I posted My special spotlight of Twister last year ;)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:
Now as much as My Grandma loved the score & them composers, she absolutely adored Eddie Van Halen's Respect the Wind even more :o I love it too, it's such a magical piece in-itself that totally matches the film. It was in the End Credits where they show the sky and the clouds in a time-lapse. I've always said about that We always watched the end credits for the great music in that is in the movies while everybody else walked off. In fact, there has never, I mean never been an end credit piece of music like this ever, I mean ever! This piece was written DIRECTLY FOR TWISTER and you talk about originality, now this is it :!: Listen to this masterpiece by Van Halen :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:26 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:21 am

Wow, I never seen that with Vader. That was something else there :o The kid was as big if not bigger than Vader was :shock: This was during 1996 when Vader was still a monster and Jake was still with the Federation. Coincidentally both wrestlers appeared in the 96 Royal Rumble as Vader made his debut & Jake made his return. Amazing Brother Love served as the ring announcer & commentator and Earl Hebner was the ref. Really cool PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:55 pm

Frankie was in a bunch of episodes, but his "dad" Vader was only in a few. I don't think that video was on youtube when I covered Boy Meets World in the wrestling guest appearances thread. But just because it isn't, doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Just got to keep checking from time to time, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:38 am

I see, I never knew that cause I never watched it and yes, I updated that topic of yours a while backon New Year's Eve because I found a good copy of the Baywatch episode with The Giant Gonzales :shock: I left an important NOTE there plus follow My little instructions there if you want to give that a chance ;)

That was some Animal Control, that isn't far fetched...people get these snakes then are either killed by them or turn them loose in the wild in Florida. The state has been overrun by the snakes for decades now :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Dang that python looked like the snake Jake had when he returned to the WWF in 96 :o

Here's this K-SHE 95 Museum with Eddie Money :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:23 am

I was never a big Eddie Money fan but I do love Two Tickets to Paradise and Take Me Home Tonight, amongst a few other songs.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:52 am

Yes, thems good and I saw that Geico commercial many times before ;) Amazing how Joe Rogan looked back then. I'm not a big Rogan fan simply because he hardly let's his guest talk. I see many live streams & zooms of others and I'm like why can't Rogan be like them...stay quite and let them talk :roll: I was really wanting to see the one he had with Dan Aykroyd and I'm like oh come, you even do it to Dan :x Gosh Phil Hartman, I still miss him :roll:

OK, next on the K-SHE 95 Hall of Fame is...Mama's Pride :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:00 pm

I've never heard of that group.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 am

Actually I only did a tiny bit. Those were some Simpsons there :o

Don't forget this :!: :!: :!: I always hated Daylight's Saving Time Spring Forward...an hour time slot is wasted making time shorter than what it is :roll:

Daylight Savings Time 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions